Why is it you tell someone you're pregnant and it's a excuse to slate you? LOL!

At work, I was eating blueberries and one of my co-workers came up to me. She looked at me eating the blueberries and said, "You know... pregnant women only need 300 more calories a day than normal women."

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: First of all, f*** you. Second, I've still only gained 2 pounds. Third, you're a dumb whore. And four, they're blueberries... BLUEBERRIES!!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I was so mad. Mind your business. Man, looking at the language I just used, I'm not sure if I should be a mom. lol. :dohh:

Oh my GOD! Blueberries have like no calories and are PACKED with antioxidents and vitamins etc! x

Sorry to crash, but thought I would add mine.

A lady at work said to me that she could tell I was having a girl before I went to my scan (even though every one else said boy!) because I had gotten wider and you could tell I was pregnant from the back. Which isn't true, I have only put on weight on my bump and boobs! I was so upset I cried :cry: when I got home. Bitch.

Now she goes on about my widening girth all the time and comments on having to walk behind me on the stairs! I'm too nice and polite to comment on her weird mutton dressed as lamb clothes!

Some people just think because you are pregnant its an excuse to make you feel as fat and unattractive as possible and you shouldn't get upset! Sorry turned into abit of a rant!! :wacko:

Yeah all d comments from pple can be funny.....and sometimes i think eeeeh stupid.

A friend saw me 2 weeks ago and said you looked pg...i answered affirmative smiling----her response ...you r a skinny person how come your tummy is showing already (i.e at 10wks plus)...eeerrrr where is the congratulations (after knowing we have been praying and waiting for abt 5yrs)...Other comments this week...i knew it your face is so round and getting big.

i personally think pregnant ladies look beautiful and i love a nice bump!! iv been asked loads 'u sure there isnt 2 in there' my reply 'erm yea ive had 3scans' idiots!! i also havnt put any weight on anywere but bump and from behind u cant tell im pregnant but ppl just love to tell u that ur gunna be huge bla bla bla.. yea thanks for that! i try to ignore but when ur getting big and are worrid about how u look its not nice to be told u look like ur having 2! xxx

Yeah its never nice when someone says oooh you've put some weight on your face - oh gee thanks!!

Saw a member of my family I haven't seen since 8 weeks the other day and she said "oooh look at your bump - are you conscious of it?" well I wasn't until now lol!!

Just had another cracker.. You just need your boobs to catch up with your bump now. Oh great thanks so I'm fat and small breasted haha :) Funnies

My mum had a brilliant one - don't think she was referring to my size, but she was looking at the ultrascan photo with one baby in it, and she was like "are you sure it's not twins - they run in the family you know" well, for one they don't - someone in our family about three generations back had twins, and she was looking at a picture of one baby! I said to her "well how many babies do you see?" and she replied "well one could be hiding?" LOL!!! I love my mum - comedy value all the way! x

A lady at work said to me that she could tell I was having a girl before I went to my scan (even though every one else said boy!) because I had gotten wider and you could tell I was pregnant from the back. Which isn't true, I have only put on weight on my bump and boobs! I was so upset I cried :cry: when I got home. Bitch.

Now she goes on about my widening girth all the time and comments on having to walk behind me on the stairs! I'm too nice and polite to comment on her weird mutton dressed as lamb clothes!

Some people just think because you are pregnant its an excuse to make you feel as fat and unattractive as possible and you shouldn't get upset! Sorry turned into abit of a rant!! :wacko:

what a horrible horrible cow! xx

yeah MIL came out with a "i knew it" after making some sly comments the previous few weeks about whether i was going to rejoin the gym... BI*CH!!! I hadn't gained any weight, in fact, i'd LOST weight at that point, and I was STILL going to the gym!!!!

But SIL after we told her and her mum started saying things about how "big" I was, for the first time ever actually stuck up for me and said my maternity maxi dress was stunning and that she loves that I am showing bump off (16 wks at the time) and that you could see it was all baby and no fat and how lovely that must feel - I nearly died of shock!!!! :haha:

Colleague asked me yesterday if i needed to go buy some maternity clothes yet as i'm "really showing now"... I'm WEARING maternity clothes you doughnut!!!

AND they all sit there eating cakes and sweets all day long and I have NEVER participated because i think it's bad to eat crap like that every day, but the other day I ate ONE mint polo, and everyone was like "ooooooohh eating for two are we!?"... ummm.. no but YOU are and you're not even pregnant fatty!!!! :dohh: lol

oh forgot that my mum said they all knew i was preggo cos my "bum had changed shape"... :cry: fan-fuc*ing-tastic!! :cry:

what a horrible horrible cow! xx

What a bitch! Sorry you have to put up with that - might be worth turning round to her and saying "at least mine's pregnancy related - what's your excuse?!" :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->