Why is it

tinkabells

Reaction score
When you change there nappies, for a nice clean fresh one, within mins they have the biggest poo EVER?! lol xxx

I know what you mean. My LO did this to me at 5 this morning. I fed him, then changed him and a soon as I started to put him back to bed he started grunting. I was like, Oh, Man! Really? LOL!!! It's kinda funny though and you can't help but laugh.:haha:

Mine has this issue too! .. AND when she is being put in her carseat.. she HATES her carseat.. i think she saves it up for me so just when I buckle her in.. She goes.. it never fails.

yep my wee man always poos as soon as I've changed him - think he just likes a nice clean nappy to do his business in lol

:rofl: so true and its all the time! x

yep my wee man always poos as soon as I've changed him - think he just likes a nice clean nappy to do his business in lol

Same as that - I honestly think he waits until he has a clean nappy on!

Yep, same here!! It's so funny - it's the serene expression that really makes me laugh!

I have a slightly different problem....Earl likes to poo while his nappy is off so it goes all over and he always manages to dip his feet in it, no matter how careful I am!!! I would prefer it to be in a nappy although it is infuriating as it's always when you've got all their clothes back on and just about to carry on with your day :wacko: impeccable timing :thumbup:

Yeah hollie did this today, while changing her at a 4 yrs party with no changing stuff in loos so doing it on a table, i changed her, then 5 mns later had to change her again!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->