Why is my 13 week old baby demanding 7 ounces every hour or so?! No sick either!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by tiggerpony, Nov 12, 2011.

1. tiggerpony

tiggerpony Well-Known Member

URGH! Since yesterday my baby has been screaming until I give in and give her a feed - but she is taking 7 ounces every hour/ hour and 15 mins! She isn't throwing it up but It's driving me mad - everyone keeps telling me to let her cry and make her wait 3 hours between feeds because I am over feeding her - but I hate hearing her scream the place down. Why is she doing this - is this our life from now on?!

2. Mrs-G

Mrs-G New Mummy

Babies do go through a growth spurt around this time, I feed on demand but breast feeding so not sure how much she gets.

3. Snowball

Snowball Resident badass

Louie's around the same age and he's been bfing a lot more the last few days so I would assume it's a growth spurt.

4. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Love my two babies!

Proba a growth spurt, my lo feed more at that age

5. Fabby

Fabby mummy to my amazing boy x

It will be the 3 month growth spurt, it is a big one. It will calm down again soon

6. MrsRNI

MrsRNI mum of 1 and pg#2

Hey I know what u mean my son is 16wks and is on 9oz every 3hrs without fail, his sleep has been all over the place also so think its def to do with a growth spurt hope it starts to calm down as I feel like I can't feed him

7. Waitin4astork

Waitin4astork Mummy to our prince :)

Alex has just been through a growth spurt and at times, I felt like banging my head against the wall! It WILL calm down though, so stick with it :)