why is my lower abdomen still squishy fat?

tofupup

Reaction score
when i stand up, it looks fine.

when i sit down, i look obvi preg, but i have a fat roll down there! is that supposed to be like that for when he drops? or will i have the "dunlop" tire?

help please!

yeah i have that too, sometimes worse than others depending on where baby is laying!

so it's based on where baby lays??? wow i had no idea!

Yeah my belly's still a bit squidgy just above my pubic bone. Everywhere else it's rock hard but the skin just seem to be a bit wobbly still :rofl: I must be carrying slightly higher this time round so the loose skin there is still a bit loose... ah well, plenty of time for it to fill out!

lol I am squidgy too. Really tight around my belly button (have stretch marks either side) and then it descends into chub :rofl:

Me to, i never carried like this with any of my others so im a bit confused as to why the top of my belly is so tight and round and the bottom is squishy and just seems to hang there!

lol, at least there are a few of us! lol!

Yeah mine does harden a wee bit depending where baby lays, but even when it is there its still a bit squishy! lol!

This is my first and keep panicing what my stomach will look like after baby is born! :S lol

lol I am squidgy too. Really tight around my belly button (have stretch marks either side) and then it descends into chub :rofl:

I'm the opposite way around - really tight and stretched lower down then a band of chubbiness right across my bellybutton... like a spare tyre on top of the bump :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->