Why must life insist on being so frustrating sometimes?

Lilaala

LTTTC Alumni
Reaction score
Hardly know what to do with myself!

Mini-rant!

I've been exhausted the last few days, enough that I even took a nap one day and spent time borderline asleep the next. Tried to get the planter boxes ready yesterday but ran out of energy! I burst into tears at hubby today over the stupidest thing, and I'm always cold!!! (TMI, having constipation too) I've been and am currently cramping with AF not due for another 10 days!!

Thing is, I don't remember any ovulation pain so I don't think I ovulated, or if I did, I'm pretty sure the timing would have been exactly during the three days we had house guests and couldn't babydance! I'm sure this month is a wash so why am I being made to suffer?

Even if I ovulated without ovulation pain and the babydancing before the house guests came (and after they left) was enough to catch said egg, I'm only maybe 5 or at most 9 DPO! So WTF?

Had 1 BFN last cycle, after a very light, less than 24hr AF.

Disappointed too, as hubby will only be home on weekends during my next three cycles (has to travel to the city from our small town to go to tradeschool) so we're pretty much up a creek for TTC until August!

I think it's all just stress, going to miss the heck out of him during the week, and his schooling is a bit heavy financially. :( Doesn't change the fact that I'd much rather have the next three months over with already.

Okay, so guess it was more of a regular-sized rant than a mini-rant, but thanks for letting me get it out! :hugs:

Oh hun - sending you some hugs! Hope you start to feel better soon or its 'sshh' a bfp xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->