Why my BBTs are low!!! Did I actually ovulate? Plz help....

tamanna

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm on DPO8 (according to FF chart) I didn't use any OPKs this month, just did the BBTs. since I didn't know when I ovulated (until I did) we :sex: 7 days leading upto ovulation, during and after! So I felt I covered pretty good. This is our 4th cycle TTC #1

Generally my temps are very high after ovulation (like 98 F) but this cycle my temps are very low but they are above cover line. I kind of got depressed, I don't have any symptoms, but feel like AF is arriving.

Could you guys plz take a look at my graph, and let me know if any one of you have similar temp patterns? I'm so upset! :cry:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f2a64

Thank you, and baby dust to you all! :dust:

Hi Tamanna, sorry I don't chart so I'm afraid I can't be of much use but I didn't want to read and run.

there not low hun :shrug: ff wud take the lines away if they were, as long as there above the cover line its fine x

Above the cover line is fine. Triphastic and implantation dips are only seen in so few pregnant charts. FF did a study - the amount your temperature goes up or the exact temperature has no correlation to whether or not you're pregnant. I definitely agree that you ovulated.

I've thought my temps are low too...but according to FF I've finally ovulated (on the 1st) and am 3DPO. I so hope it's right. They are above the cover line, and I've seen charts that resulted in pregnancy that had some low temps occasionally below the cover line but they always shot back up the next day. Personally I hope my temps keep rising! FX'd for your BFP this cycle!!!

I think you O'ed ... I have heard when there are lower temps they are not as "strong" ovulations.. whatever that means? Not really sure. But don't be discouraged, there is a clear pattern indicating that you o'ed, IMHO!

hello! this is my personel view, altough FF thinks otherwise, low temperature (barely above coverline) could be of concern. In my first ovulatory cycle after D&C, my post-o temperatures were not as high as they were before my MC. I was very sad and thought this was because of the quality of my egg. next month I ate some figs which are thought to improve egg quality and my post o temps were quite good. I am still TTC and we also have some male factor, but these are my opinions based on my observations on my body only. So I don't mean to say you did not ovulate or will not get a BFP with these temps :flower:

Thank you all for the replies, I will keep my fingers crossed! I'm 9DPO today, and will keep you posted!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->