Why oh why did I start testing early!!!

lillybud

Reaction score
OK i need some other eyes to look at this for me cause its driving me crazy:wacko:

So im only around 9dpo and I tested yesterday with a IC first time using them and have heard some not so good things about them with evaps etc and yesterday I got the faintest of lines within the time so faint the camera wouldnt pick it up. This morning I did another one and again i saw a line within the time BUT i cant tell if it has colour or its just a nasty evap but it does seem darker than yesterday.

????? any thoughts???? lol :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG_4683.jpg
    IMG_4683.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 214
i do see a very faint line... ive been using these tests every morning for the past 6 days and every1 ive got a very faint line on... My AF isnt due till 6th of June... so Maybies its the start of my BFP or there are evil evaps.. but there havent got any stronger..

These tests are rated quite high for evaps, but there do also work to show a positive for ladies who are actually pregnant.

My advice would be to test with a more reliable test, maybes First response or Clear Blue on the day your AF is due, to be absolutely sure. Goodluck and fingers crossed x

Thanks for your reply Babee_Bugs can be so confusing testing early, should of order these ic's abit later then the temptation wouldnt be there lol

Ill keep testing with these and if the line appears to get darker then will go get a better brand.

Here is yesterdays one that i inverted.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you, really hope you get your BFP very soon :)

Attachments

• tweak (Large).jpg
    tweak (Large).jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 81
Yeh i can see the line on there also... i really wish i didnt test early, but the temptation was killing me and especially when ive seen other ladies only 8DPO and getting very clear Positives!!! lol... so ya know ya just gotta test lol....

Ive bought myself a First response early response and i think ill do it when AF is Due, did want to do it the day after (my birthday) but i really doubt ill be able to wait any longer lol...

Ive got my fingers crossed for the both of us!!... when is your AF due?? x

Not really to sure when af is due, had a miscarriage last month so has thrown off my alittle but, ovulated afew days later than normal so im guessing next weds lol Think ive got wishful thinking that I could pregnant again so soon after the mc.

My other pregnancies I didnt test till af due, I should of stuck to that rule this time to lol but it is hard when you read posts of people getting their bfp so early on, lucky ladies! ;)

Here is my test at 9DPO.... There is a very very very faint line lol... its a deffo squinter x

Attachments

• P1050279.jpg
    P1050279.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 94
I can see it, can kind of see a hint of pink at the bottom of where the line is.

Frustrating little tests huh! lol

Awwww no im so sorry to hear that... I got what i thought a BFP last month on 1 of these tests, but then started bleeding quite heavy with clots (sorry for tmi) so im not overly sure if i had evaps or MC.. I really do hope it was an evap though.... Ive putmy 9DPO test upthat i did the other day, just if you want to use it as a comparison... yours deffo looks stronger than mine though :) x

there are bloody awful lol... I really do wish i was stronger and waited till day of AF due to test lol...

This line guessing, squinting e.t.c is just not fun lol x

Ok here is todays one.

Seems abit darker to me and maybe even a hint of colour??

hmm I dunno, feel out this month and these are just evil tests!:growlmad:

Attachments

• IMG_4728 (Large).jpg
    IMG_4728 (Large).jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 118
i see the lines. i hope its your :bfp: i just done this same test and got a line very similar to you but im not really sure. i only tested because i have felt 'off' the last 2 days :shrug: really hope your lines get stronger though!! its still early so your def not out xxx

i can definitely see a line in the last one... fx'd it's your :bfp:

I hope your lines get darker for you! Did you get a negative test after your MC or get bloods done saying your HCG levels went to 0? It took me 8 weeks for my HCG levels to return to normal. Obviously, some women get their BFP a month after a MC...hope this is true for you. :) I know how emotionally draining this whole "ordeal" can be!!!

I see a line, hope its the start of your :bfp:

xx

yip did afew tests after the mc to make sure they were coming out negative.

Having some strong af cramps tonight so not feeling all that lucky this time round, guess I will just have to wait it out lol

ok here is this mornings test lol

Attachments

• IMG_4739 (Large).jpg
    IMG_4739 (Large).jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 89
I can see a line hun. It seems a lot darker and have colour to it.
I would get a FR test :) x

I'll say that's a BFP!!! Congrats!!

Aww thanks!!
Dont wait to get excited cause Ive seen people get real heartbroken with these tests. And of hubby took the car to work today so will have to get a different test tomorrow lol got two of these IC's left, so will do another one tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->