• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Why oh why did I start testing early!!!

I def say pregnant! They are getting darker and more colorful with each one! :) And as far as falling pregnant right after a miscarriage, it has happened to me twice. I have heard that you are actually more fertile right after a m/c, but not sure how true it is. I have no doubt you will see a strong line in the next day or 2 on the IC's and a better, more reliable test :)

I had heard that also about being more fertile after a mc just never thought id be that lucky.
Im still not 100% and have not shown my husband just incase its not real.
Hope you ladies are right tho! lol will be hoping for a nice pink line in another two days. :)

Got another faint line on my ic this morning so went and got a frer and used it with my smu and got a BFN ;(

Guess the IC's are just giving my evaps

:hugs: that sucks!! i personally dont like frer. i never got a positive on them lol when is af due? do you have a pic of latest ic for us to inspect for you? i dont think your out!! xxxx

not 100% sure of when af due because I had a early mc last month so cycle is abit out of wack. Im thinking it should be soon, tues or weds.

Of course I showed hubby the ic this morning and he saw it plan as day so decided to go get a different test to make sure and got a big fat stinking nothing lol booooo. feel like I got him all excited for nothing.

Attachments

• IMG_4768.jpg
    IMG_4768.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4761.jpg
    IMG_4761.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 68
Some women never get positives on FRER and some women get faint lines on them all month long. I really think they aren't as good as they use to be. As far as your IC's being evaps, I HIGHLY doubt it! Evaps don't get darker and pinker each time you get one. I really do think you are pregnant and FRER is just not agreeing with your pee :) I say do a digi in a day or 2 and I bet you will get "pregnant"! :)

i agree, i think that's a pretty dark line to be an evap! I'm finding I don't like frer's very much either, it seems like they are tough to get results on. def go for the digital in a couple days! good luck!!

You are pregnant, but the frer may take a day or 2 to show a line... It is unlikely that you got that many evaps... I see lines on those ic' s and you will probably have a Bfp on a frer in 3 days.
Oh and congratulations!

Thanks ladies :)

I have one ic left so see how we go tomorrow or might try to wait another day to use it.

I thought I could see aline in the frer but dh couldnt so took it out of the case. Can see it but dont think its pink at all.

Attachments

• IMG_4777 (Large).jpg
    IMG_4777 (Large).jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 57
I see lines on your IC and the frer but not sure if frer has colour. I'd say you're pregnant just based on the ICs, they can be more sensitive than the frer so keep testing I reckon you'll get the line on the frer eventually.

this is todays test using my smu could only hold it 2 1/2 hours lol. did another ic this morning a got my lovely faint line.
Will test with this brand again in morning ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4809.jpg
    IMG_4809.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 47
it did but I do think its gotten darker now thats its dried. so im not really that sure about it lol bloody things!! wish the digi's were cheaper in NZ lol

Did you pull the plastic bits off before or agfter the line came up? Where abouts in NZ are you?

took the plastic off after it had dried out to try and get a better pic of it. Im in Hamilton.

is that a clear and simple midstream test yeah? i see the line, looks promising. what dpo are you on? xxx

In new zealand they are called First response.
I could be 14dpo or 12dpo lol

they are a first response dip read. same company i think.

Where did you get the frer from lillybud? Did you order it online?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"