Why oh why did I test!!!?? 9DPO

nzblondie

Mum to Olivia
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't have tested this morning as I'm only 9dpo, but I couldn't help myself! Dammit, tested with FMU and definitely a BFN...not even the faintest of lines.

Now I'm feeling low , even though I KNOW it was to early to test!!! It's like those damn tests were calling out to me! Arrrghhh! :cry:

Going to lock the rest of the tests away until at least Tuesday which is the day before AF is due.

My main symptoms so far have been:

1-5DPO - No noticable symptoms
6DPO - Loads of creamy CM (lots in panties...sorry if TMI!), little bit light headed in the PM, nipples a little sensitive
7DPO - Loads of creamy CM in panties again, nipples sensitive, CP seems high and softish
8DPO - Loads of creamy CM in panties again, nipples sensitive, CP seems high and softish, really gassy and bloated, dull ache really low down (similar to AF type pains perhaps?)
9DPO - :sex: this morning and it really hurt my cervix (this usually is not the case)!, nipples sensitive, dull ache on and off really low down again, seems lower than AF pains I think, gassy/bloated, CP softish still.

To be honest, I've noticed other small things, like a couple of veins on my boobs, but I think I'm just looking to hard and seeing things that aren't really there.

What do you girls think? Look like I'm in with a chance? I feel like this two week wait turns me into a crazy person! :wacko::wacko:

Hi

I totally understand how you feel its awfull you aurgue with yourself doit dont do it !!!
Its awfull then you do it and get BFN i do it all the time. But keep your chin up it all sounds really possitive and its way to early to show on test. Good luck and let us know how you get on xxxxx

I gave in to the dreaded test this morning and i too am 9 dpo I thought that there was a faint line but think my eyes are playing tricks on me :wacko: The tww certainly can make you crazy, I know how you feel honey :hugs:

I can relate im only 7dpo and i tested this morning...knowing its way too early...dont loose hope were still all in the game until af shows her nasty face!!!!!

nzblondie

Dont worry it is to early yet to get a bfp. If I was u I would be really excited as ur symptoms sound great. I am 9dpo and I dont have many. A few little niggles but that is it. I actually feel that Af is going to show her ugly face early. But I might test tomorrow.

Goodluck everyone!!

I'm REALLY hoping these aren't imaginary or even just PMS symptoms. But thanks for giving me some positive feedback! Makes me feel much better.

:dust: :dust: to all of us!!!

Keep me posted on how you guys get on this cycle too!

p.s. I'm sure people at work must be wondering what I'm doing....I must have checked my breasts and nipples about 20 times today! :wacko:

hi nzblondie, i know how u feel, im currently in a similar situation to u, 9/10 dpo - very sore (.Y.), which i never get and soooo many other symptoms and bfn today and yesterday - so stupid testing this early!lol what are we like!?lol

tmi - but do u know if very stretchy cm with a small amount of blood in it is a good sign at 9/10 dpo? too early for AF but who knows?lol

xo

hi nzblondie, i know how u feel, im currently in a similar situation to u, 9/10 dpo - very sore (.Y.), which i never get and soooo many other symptoms and bfn today and yesterday - so stupid testing this early!lol what are we like!?lol

tmi - but do u know if very stretchy cm with a small amount of blood in it is a good sign at 9/10 dpo? too early for AF but who knows?lol

xo

Oooh, that could maybe be implantation bleeding? Its about the right time for it to happen. Fingers crossed hopefuljaners!!! :kiss:

I thought that too... but it would just be my luck to get my hopes up then get disappointed!lol it was just once - first thing this morning then nothing, AF not due till around the 13th or so, cycles have been irregular so its hard to pinpoint exactly when its due, but its definitely too early yet lol

FX'd for us!!xox

So I gave in yet again on Sunday which was 11dpo (FMU) and it was another another BFN. :cry:

Still feeling really bloated and still have creamy cm in panties and have still been cramping on an off (just mild though). Freaking out that :witch: is coming!!!! Noooooo! I'm due for AF on the 14th March.

Checked my CP and it seems high and soft-ish still so hopefully still in with a chance!? I know its not a really reliable sign, but I'm clutching at straws!

Am 13dpo tomorrow so am going to test then and then again a couple days after if AF doesn't show. I know I should wait until the :witch: is late, but I can't hold out! I have no will power!

How are the rest of you ladies getting on??

:dust:

I can totally relate to this thread. My POAS addiction led me to test today at 4dpo!!! 4 DPO?!?!?! Needless to say :bfn:

Fxd for you nzblondie hope you get your :bfp:

:dust: to all of us in the 2ww

poas twice now about 6dpo and today at about 9dpo, bfn both times but sick tired dizzy hot flushes and now i can't find my cervix :dohh:

I used to have the coil so got used to checking it every month for strings, so i know where it should be and i know where its not, i think i just can't reach it.... is that a good sign

beginning to think i'm about to get my hopes to high

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->