Why oh why

fingers_x'd

Reaction score
Dear all

I just wanted to update you all: Today I got the :witch: so I suppose all the symptoms I'd been experiencing was my stupid body just puttin me through another bout of hell. I've had a :cry: and almost feel like I've had enough and can't be arsed with any of it anymore. Hence my status like I feel dead. Dead inside and totally lost. I still don't know why this has to happen :shrug:

Sorry to be so down but I feel like I can say ne thing through this site!! I am still sending you all my love and wishes for you all thru my :hissy: !!!

:hug: to you all.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:hugs: Sorry to see you are feeling so low now. It is the same story when the :witch: comes, and we start with the hope all over again.

Remember to stay positive.

Sorry to see ur low but know how u felt cos I felt exactly the same last week when the :witch: came. We all put so much into each month praying for our :bfp: that when we dont get it we feel as if we have lost something :cry:.

Our turn will come :hug:

Sorry she got you.

Good luck for the next cycle xxx

Sorry to hear that.I had my period this month to :-(.
Good luck for next month.x

I am sorry to hear About AF. I know how badly your heart wants this BFP... Good luck for next month and don't give up hope!

So sorry she got you. Best of luck for next month

Sorry to see ur low but know how u felt cos I felt exactly the same last week when the :witch: came. We all put so much into each month praying for our :bfp: that when we dont get it we feel as if we have lost something :cry:.

Our turn will come :hug:

Thanks chicka. I appreciate yours and everyone else's kind wishes. Still feelin proper crappy!! I am feelin like I've had enough of all of this and I question all those evil people like Shannon's mum can have child after child and there's people that TRULY DESERVE children and have to experience this month after month. There's always next month eh!!!!!! Loadsa :hug: xxxxxxxx

So sorry hun, it's just so awful! I was so convinced this month and was so upset when af showed up on Tues! Been ttc for 11 months now :( Let's all hope for a 2010 baby now! xxxx

aw soz hun that the af got that. good luck for next month!!! baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->