Why on cd 1 do I look at baby names?

KelliGal

Trying for #2 with Infertility
Reaction score
What is wrong with me ?? Lol stupid AF shows, and I go looking at baby names.. Ladies I've gone crazy... :dohh:

AF here for me too!

At least when the time comes you won't be clueless! OH and I have our names sort of picked already :haha:

We've had our names picked out since we first tried in feb 2012. You're not going nuts xxx

Yay cycle buddies!! The funny part is I already have names picked out, it's just like I want to shop for more lol... My name is Cari, and I'm a baby name shop-a-holic... Haha :)

Yep, my period just arrived today and I've been watching pregnancy announcement videos on youtube. So sign me up for the cray-cray! :haha:

Lol I'm so happy I'm not the only one haha, I felt seriously crazy! But hey after all this time, I have to do something to keep myself entertained!

I just had this conversation with my (American) husband:

Me: What about the name Imogen?
Him: Is that a name? Like, a human name?
Me: Yes! What do you think Immi's name is? (Immi is an old friend of mine who he has met a couple of times).
Him: I had no idea. The only other time I've heard the word Imogen was a band called Imogen Heap that was sampled on the Garden State soundtrack.
Me: That was a woman. Called Imogen Heap. As in her first name was Imogen.

So I think Imogen might be out then.

Lol! Melly, my DH wants to name our child Seven, so he is the one with the off names lol. I happen to like Imogen (except I would do Imogene) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->