Why the hell should i carry on helping him if he cant even freekin help him self

I agree. I cant believe his mum is sitting him back and letting him behave like this for a start. Im sure as hell he wouldnt get away with it if he was in her house! Go home, get looked after properly. You dont have a relationship - he has a maid - you. Dont let him keep treating you like shit. Whats he going to do when you have a baby and it needs your undivided attention? Will he not go to work because you are too busy to drive him when baby needs fed etc?

sb22 he smokes in the kitchen or by the back door and opens a window and puts the fan on...

he has been really good the last couple of days, hes got his sick note in to work, been down the job centre to look for a new job, brought me breakfast in bed today, cooked tea last night, cleaned the house from top to bottem... i just hope he keeps at least some of this up. We had a chat yesterday though and he admited he does expect me to do alot for him, but its because i started to do it is the reason he dosent do it iykwim.

Thanks for letting me have my rant though.
i just hope he keeps this up...

sb22 he smokes in the kitchen or by the back door and opens a window and puts the fan on...

he has been really good the last couple of days, hes got his sick note in to work, been down the job centre to look for a new job, brought me breakfast in bed today, cooked tea last night, cleaned the house from top to bottem... i just hope he keeps at least some of this up. We had a chat yesterday though and he admited he does expect me to do alot for him, but its because i started to do it is the reason he dosent do it iykwim.

Thanks for letting me have my rant though.
i just hope he keeps this up...

I say that if he doesnt keep it up you need to take your baby when its born and go home for a little bit and show him how much you do for him and see how much you actually mean to him then it might be the only way to show him as harsh as it sounds but some guys just dont know what they got until its gone im glad to hear hes doing more though if he starts to slack ask him what in the world he is going to do when you are too tired from giving birth or late night feedings is he going to just bitch and moan or grow up and start learning how to take care of himself and the ones he loves

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->