Why tonight?

history_girls

Mummy to 2 Girlies
Reaction score
Well.... Merry Christmas!

LO has decided that tonight is to be the night to go to bed like an angel but then get up at 1am and not go back to bed. I've given up trying to put her back down and come downstairs at 5am. to make it worse OH and I both have upset stomachs so feel crap and exhausted and have to dash to the lou every ten mins. In four hours we've got to play in a christmas day concert and then have family back here for Christmas lunch.

I feel like crap, I;m exhausted and I keep wishing it wasn't Christmas. I can deal with crap nights when I've got a quiet day but we haven't. The festivities don't end until the 28th (large family and divorced parents). How am I going to make it?

Sorry to start Christmas day with a moan but need to vent my spleen. Better now.

hi sorry to hear that your having a rough night.x.x :hugs:

i know what your going through with your little one tho ( my own fault ) she was a nightmare to get to sleep tonight then while i was putting all her presents out at 5 am i dropped something an she woke up :( now she is playing in cot and screaming!!!

hope your feeling better soon i know there is a bug going round.x

I had a rough night as well, why they decided to pick christmas eve I dont know!

Hope you feel better soon and manage to get through today. xx

:hugs:

We had similar, Alex went down like a dream but then woek up at 1am! e fiogure out he was cold but it took giving him a bottle to get him to fall asleep again.

:hugs: I'm sorry you are having a rough night and hope things get better soon! Hope you both are feeling better soon as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->