Why? Why am I so hungry?

Reaction score
Why am I so hungry all the time? I'm 5 wks and I eat and eat and EAT! Its not good that I eat so much... Any advice?

I was constantly starving for the first few weeks. Now I'm just constantly hungry, which is slightly better. I ate and ate because that's what my body needed. Surprisingly, I've only managed to put on 2 1/2 lbs despite eating all the time.

I just felt like it wasn't normal for me to be that hungry. I guess it is though lol. Thanks :)

Eat now while you can.....I was the same way about a week and a half ago. Now I can barely eat....queasy all day long. Enjoy it while it lasts

Been there, done that! Felt like I hadn't eaten in days, 24/7. It lasted about a week, now I'm back to periods of ick feeling and periods of feeling normal. Someone told me that the insane hunger is just a different manifestation of nausea.

Well it seems to be slowing down and after I eat I have lots of nausea moments. But I have good days and bad days. Today is a bad day. But I'm so thankful to be pregnant that I don't mind.

I had this problem in the first tri, seriously hungry all the time. Up the snacks, make sure you eat filling foods, try and make them as healthy as poss. All I wanted was carby food.

All I can say is it did pass, after about week 12 or so it calmed and I went back to normal appetite.

im the same constantly eating, but im craving crisps - not so much chocolate. i havent had any sickness yet just migraines and hunger pains!!

hehehe im the same at the moment eating constantly its terrible!!

I'm pretty bad. I get really hungry, but it seems to hit around 10 in the morning, and then last until around 5:30. Then I'm not hungry for supper. Makes no sense to me, but I eat when I'm hungry, and it's much better than nausea!

I guess I can now understand my children when they are constantly hungry!!! (growth spurts) .....very similar to a pregnant womans hunger

I've been the same, totally starving all the time! Today is the first day I've actually not been very hungry... Maybe my MS is on its way :/

i always used to feel peckish in the evening but ever since pregnant i don't want anything after dinner. at all other times i'm starving!!

im hungry all the time aswell. im just eating when im hungry and will worry about putting on weight wen ive had the baby as i think the baby must need me to eat abit more or i wouldnt be hungry so much.

Im not to bad right now.... but with my last pregnancy i ate and never stopped this time im trying to be careful cause i still have so much weight to lose lol....

I'm not hungry all the time, but it takes a lot more food to fill me up compared to b4. I usually can never finish a meal at restaurants. Now, I can finish my meal and some of my boyfriends.

I am also feeling constantly hungry. I think I am having six meals a day at the mo. I can't remember feeling this hungry during my first pregnancy. Everytime I eat, I also get really bloated and look 5 months pregnant. mmmm.

I am loving symtom spotting tho.

I was crazy hungry too from 5-7wks but now I have to force myself to eat. Enjoy + feed your hunger nutritiously while it lasts :)

im still eating and eating now, and im almost 5 months..
its soo annoying, my boyfriends always going on at me for eating everything from the fridge :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->