why why why?

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
:hissy:is jack waking up 30 mins after going down :hissy::hissy:

hes been like this since i went back to work and will only sleep on me night time is a nightmare im so tired and keeping him in hid cot isnt working to well

:hugs: Didn't want to read and run. Sorry I don't have any advice for you, but I do feel bad that you're so tired. :(

well on a positive note he managed to sleep for 5 hours straight last night which is unheard of!!!!

hoping for a good night again tonight x

Hope it continues for you too :hugs: what with work and Jack to take care of you must be shattered :(

tommy keeps waking in the night after being so good for such a long time, i thought it was because he was poorly and got used to coughing so much etc, its now because he drops his dummy and wont put it back in himself the lasy tyke....hel go all night for a while, then he wakes a couple of times then he wakes every hour and its so tiring!! im up with amddy getting her ready for school and the go tow ork so i know how you feel chick..last night he woke at 4am and i refused to bring him into our bed like oh does (hes all for an easy life but he just falls asleep, i cant as im worried wel roll on him so im wide awake all bloody night) i just kept going in to him and giving him his dummy back..my god he screamed and screamed and screamed, i managed to stand my ground and at 5 he fell back to sleep...it was literally as i left the room and i felt he didnt want to be on his own...
do you think it could be a little bit of anxiety from jack, as in he thinks your going to go to work if its just started since youve been working..as in seperation anxiety? teeth coming through or anything else that has changed..its so hard to know what to do isnt it

h x

funny u should say that, but jack is going down at night and then wake 30mins after i just have to go and pat him and he will go back down, try just patting him back to sleep or just leave him to show him he cant mess around, hope that works

Awww :hug:

That hurts when Jasper does that from time to time.... 30minutes is long enough to just take a deep breath and relax and then "WAAAAA... WAAAAA.... WAAAAAA"

!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->