Why won't he sleep???

joeyjo

Mum to 2boys, growing #3
Reaction score
My son is 19 weeks and has always been a good sleeper overnight. Goes down drowsy wakes for feeds but always goes straight back down .... Until now ....

He went down at 7:30, usual wake up 2-3 and 7am but he has been ill last week and this week he's been feeding at 11 and 6....
Anyway he woke at 10:25 fed both sides and went back down at 10:40 - since then he's woken and needed resettling every 10-15min

I'm scared to go to sleep now.

We areat my mumsovernight but he's stayed here quite a bit. A
other than ghat his routine was the same as normal ..
He's not hot fold hungry dirty windy etc

Could his teeth be bothering him??

Its horrible when they wont settle.

I would be inclinded to try a wee bit of gel on his gums and see if that does the trick or even a wee shot of calpol.

Alex is in the process of cutting 2 teeth and the gel instantly relax's him, i also use an amber teething necklace which i think helps

Thanks - I didn't have any calpol and had ready tried gel. Luckily he stayed asleep that last time but I'm still no wiser as to why.

Canonly hope tonight is better!

I sometimes find that Alex does have nights where he tosses and turns guess its a bit like when we have nights where don't get a good sleep.

I cant wait till Alex can tell me whats wrong!!!!!!!!! lol

Me too !!

He woke up at 7 am so we got a good 7hr stretch but he must be tired coz he's napped from 9am with just a brief period where he stirred! I even managed to carry him in from the pram and he carried on snoozing!

He is usually really awake in the day and 40min is a good nap!

He must be catching up - it's boring tho especially as I'm not in my house - I much prefer wakeful days and sleepy nights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->