Why won't it just end...

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by pink80, Mar 31, 2011.

1. pink80

pink80 Please......

I'm feeling really down today, I had a medically managed MC on 14th march and I'm just want it to be over, so I can start to move on. I'm still bleeding on and off, I went for a follow up scan on tuesday and there were a couple of small pieces of clots/tissue, the largest one being about 4cm x 2cm - which i think I passed on Tuesday night. I just took another pregnancy test and it still looks quite positive - I was expecting it to be really feint today!!! Look at it...

https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/9e82d667.jpg

I just want it to end so I can start moving on :cry:

2. Andypanda6570

Andypanda6570 3 Boys and an Angel Ava

:cry::cry::cry::cry: Om my God I am so so sorry. I know how upset you must be, please don't take anymore tests, I can't even bare to look at it I can't imagine you. I am so sorry, I feel like screaming right now, I wish I could do more than post to you, but I can't. If you need to talk I am here, your not alone remember that xoxooxxooxxo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3. Mumof42009

Mumof42009 Mum Of 4 Preemie's

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:I was told hun that you can still test positive upto a month after your mc maybe worth you speaking to a doctor tho sending you :hugs:xx

4. snow fairy

snow fairy SOON TO BE MUM OF 4

Hi Hun I had a medically managed mc on 11th march I'm also bleeding still on and off some days more than others, I also tested again this morning and mine are still a strong positive x x

5. 1liz9

1liz9 Well-Known Member

I too had a D&C right around that time... I too am still bleeding :( I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and the positive came up before the darn control line!! (UGH)

So, I'm with you....this sucks! I just want a negative so I can feel back to normal. From what my doctor said if you're bleeding then it's normal to continue to get positives. So until it totally stops spare yourself and try not to test :(

I'm headed to the doctor on Tuesday for a follow-up - will be 3 weeks since the D&C. Should I request a scan as well? What do you think?

When do you go back to the doctor?

6. pink80

pink80 Please......

Thanks ladies - you're all so wonderful :hugs:

I have to go back on Tuesday mornin, which will be 3 weeks then - I think they will scan me again, just to check if the larger bits have gone. I actually passed something else this morning, so I'm hoping that might be it and bleeding will fade again.

Liz - I was told that the bleeding should only last 2 weeks, so I would request a scan for them to check there are no retained products - even if it's just to put your own mind at rest xxx

7. 1liz9

1liz9 Well-Known Member

Thank you Pink. I am headed to the doctor Wednesday morning for a follow-up. Tuesday marks 3 weeks since the D&C. I finally stopped spotting on Friday, but then this afternoon I did have one spot/ clot (sorry if TMI). I am currently praying I go in, request a scan and it is all nothing.

How are things going with you now? Any "new" news? How are you feeling?

8. pink80

pink80 Please......

Still spotting/bleeding - had a really heavy bleeding on Sunday which was 3 weeks since. Went to hospital this morning and they didn't do anything :shrug: got to go for a scan on Thursday so I'm hoping it's good news - had a very very very feint positive today so I'm hoping it finishes soon

Hope everything goes well for you - let me know how you get on :hugs:

Xx

9. Rebecca08

Rebecca08 New Member

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who contemplated taking another hpt even after/during a m/c. I haven't actually taken it, but I have one here at home but I just can't bare to see the results. I know I still have HCG in my system (though dropping) so I already know it'll be positive. I just don't want the image of a positive hpt give me a sad effect, I want to keep it as a good sign for future references.