• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Why you should never look at the test after ten minutes.

My ticker is wrong. I'm not sure how long my leutal phase really is as I keep having random cycles. Last month was the first month I've ever had a 28 day cycle. I'm usually 30-31 days, but it's been everywhere lately. 30,31,35,38! That's why I started temping. I was worried that I was getting irregular cycles and not ovulating, but I obviously am. I guess my cycles are just weird. Anyway. I'm on cycle day 32 right now... Which is really frustrating.. *sigh* Why can I have the same amount of cycle days each cycle? :(

My ticker is wrong. I'm not sure how long my leutal phase really is as I keep having random cycles. Last month was the first month I've ever had a 28 day cycle. I'm usually 30-31 days, but it's been everywhere lately. 30,31,35,38! That's why I started temping. I was worried that I was getting irregular cycles and not ovulating, but I obviously am. I guess my cycles are just weird. Anyway. I'm on cycle day 32 right now... Which is really frustrating.. *sigh* Why can I have the same amount of cycle days each cycle? :(

I understand the charting can be so confusing!! You havent dipped to your cover tho! I think thats a good sign??? This whole TTC game is no fun!!! But if I can recommend one thing Ive learned, and Ive been in it a LONG time- almost 2 years, opening the tests and looking at them later is the devil! :hugs: your period hasnt started yet sweetie, any hormone shift could have causes a dip! DONT give up hope until you have to!

Thanks. AF still hasn't shown up. I don't know about the coverline thing. Based on my last chart I was no where near my coverline, but started af. I was at 98.2 when AF arrived... Then again. I wasn't temping religiously like I have been this cycle and I was traveling last cycle too.. So that could explain the temp shifts. :shrug:

Over the last 27 cycles/months that ive been TTC for, i have used endless amounts of FRERS (at least 4 per cycle) Simply because there the only 1's i can rely on not to give Evaps... yeh there do give these stupid deep indents and can show through to the front, to the point you just have to rip that thing open and double check!! lol

I strongly suggest that you get a blood test drawn up... just to see if there was indeed any HCG Building/Is Building... Just to put your mind at rest if anything :)

An omg Charlie I would def have got excited too so don't kick yourself has af showed face yet I've seen a lot of ladies that think af coming then get their bfp xxx

If AF doesn't show tomorrow then I might do that. I'm not sure if I want to know if we've had a chemical or not. :/ Does that sound bad?

An omg Charlie I would def have got excited too so don't kick yourself has af showed face yet I've seen a lot of ladies that think af coming then get their bfp xxx

Nah. She hasn't shown yet. I don't think she will tonight, but if my temp drops again tomorrow she should show. Very frustrating. How dare she tease me. :gun:

Totally understand I've had 2 the last 2months an even the nurse at hospital said to me well if you hadn't tested you would have just thought your period was late x this is true for the second on but not for the first i had really bad pains an bleeding only lasted about 24hrs so I would have known something was up x but I do understand where you're coming from x

I loved my reading from Mesina even though It was a short one it was really detailed and I've since had my tarot done an they are very similar x my predictions mean by the 1st of jan I should have my sticky bfp so not long to wait xxx

That's awesome about the reading. :) mesina told me December with possible November conception. I hope shes right.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"