Why YOUR username?

A

AppleBlossom

I know some people's are pretty obvious but just wanted to see why the less obvious ones chose their names. I know we've had these kinds of threads before but the last one was ages ago and loads of new people have joined since then :)

I was totally wondering this too and gonna do a thread about this! Mine is so boring - my initials and the year I was born!

Clairebear was a nickname at school which stuck x :D

:rofl: Umm.. Well me and my friend were taking the piss out of myspace people, and them adding random things to their name like

Amy Angry or Lucy Lathargic :rofl:

So erm, yeah, Toria Trash HAHAHAHA

My Name :rofl: how clever am i :rofl:X xX

Just my nickname I've had since I was a baby :) No one calls me my proper name ever!!

x

Wombat is the way my DH calles me (actually it is Little Wombat, but I am not that little anymore :rofl:).
And it is my personal favorite australian animal (after our trip there)

mines is just my generic name... I use it for most thinks cos im too frikkin lazy to think of something else! Its part of my very very long email addy too that I have had since the dawn of time

I entered a contest at a store, and I wrote my name as Wendino on the ballot. (I must have been drunk or something :rofl: My real name is Wendy) and I won the contest! The lady called and asked for Wendino which sounded so ridiculous, I kept giggling and she kept saying it.

Then my friends started calling me it, and I made it my name on here, I kinda wish I didn't though, its pretty stupid sounding :rofl:

My passwords for stuff years ago used to be bexy_lou (louise is my middle name) until one thing asked me for letters and numbers in my password. Didn't want the obvious 123 etc but needed something I would remember. 22 rhymes with Lou. Hence bexy_22 :)

my name is Amy and I am 4'11" tall- I think that deserves the title 'reallytiny'!

My name is Emma, when I was young I used to love Jimbo on tv. My Dad nicknamed me Embo/Embojet

I entered a contest at a store, and I wrote my name as Wendino on the ballot. (I must have been drunk or something :rofl: My real name is Wendy) and I won the contest! The lady called and asked for Wendino which sounded so ridiculous, I kept giggling and she kept saying it.

Then my friends started calling me it, and I made it my name on here, I kinda wish I didn't though, its pretty stupid sounding :rofl:

:rofl: thats funny.

When I was 13 I was watching my babysitter on yahoo chat and she was talking to someone with the username sparkswillfly. So I stole it for my email address. Now its my username for everything. I think it suits me :rofl:

well mine is because james calls me his princess :blush: and i had a bump at the time! i sometimes wonder if i should have gone for carly, but its grown on me and i like it now :D

my name's alice and i had a bump!! i usually use azzle, which is cos someone we used to know at college called charlotte started calling herself chazzle, so a load of us started adding "azzle" to their name to take the piss (we didnt really like her!)! i think there was already an azzle on here tho

mine is just because it's what i hear off my son all day long when he's here (have spd/pgp so he spends most of his time with my grandparents)

i think i've forgot the name my mother named me as because my mr.man calls me 'lovely' aaall the time :| and then i hear 'mummy' the rest of the time :p

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->