Why YOUR username?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by AppleBlossom, Apr 27, 2009.

1. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

I know some people's are pretty obvious but just wanted to see why the less obvious ones chose their names. I know we've had these kinds of threads before but the last one was ages ago and loads of new people have joined since then :)

2. AC81

AC81 Proud mum of 2

I was totally wondering this too and gonna do a thread about this! Mine is so boring - my initials and the year I was born!

3. clairebear

clairebear Mummy to 2 handsome boys.

Clairebear was a nickname at school which stuck x :D

4. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

:rofl: Umm.. Well me and my friend were taking the piss out of myspace people, and them adding random things to their name like

Amy Angry or Lucy Lathargic :rofl:

So erm, yeah, Toria Trash HAHAHAHA

5. Ema

Ema Mummy :) xxx

My Name :rofl: how clever am i :rofl:X xX

6. Pops

Pops Proud Mum & Wifey

Just my nickname I've had since I was a baby :) No one calls me my proper name ever!!

x

7. Wombat

Wombat Married mum of 2:)

Wombat is the way my DH calles me (actually it is Little Wombat, but I am not that little anymore :rofl:).
    And it is my personal favorite australian animal (after our trip there)

8. babystar

babystar Guest

mines is just my generic name... I use it for most thinks cos im too frikkin lazy to think of something else! Its part of my very very long email addy too that I have had since the dawn of time

9. BlackBerry25

BlackBerry25 Helena & Elliot <3

I entered a contest at a store, and I wrote my name as Wendino on the ballot. (I must have been drunk or something :rofl: My real name is Wendy) and I won the contest! The lady called and asked for Wendino which sounded so ridiculous, I kept giggling and she kept saying it.

Then my friends started calling me it, and I made it my name on here, I kinda wish I didn't though, its pretty stupid sounding :rofl:

10. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

My passwords for stuff years ago used to be bexy_lou (louise is my middle name) until one thing asked me for letters and numbers in my password. Didn't want the obvious 123 etc but needed something I would remember. 22 rhymes with Lou. Hence bexy_22 :)

11. Kirstin

Kirstin Well-Known Member

Too lazy to think of a better one:blush:

12. reallytinyamy

reallytinyamy Mum and step mum

my name is Amy and I am 4'11" tall- I think that deserves the title 'reallytiny'!

13. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

Aww, you're smaller than me :)

(I'm 5'2)

14. embojet

embojet Molly and Ethan's Mummy

My name is Emma, when I was young I used to love Jimbo on tv. My Dad nicknamed me Embo/Embojet

15. :rofl: thats funny.

When I was 13 I was watching my babysitter on yahoo chat and she was talking to someone with the username sparkswillfly. So I stole it for my email address. Now its my username for everything. I think it suits me :rofl:

16. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

well mine is because james calls me his princess :blush: and i had a bump at the time! i sometimes wonder if i should have gone for carly, but its grown on me and i like it now :D

17. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

Its just a play on Kimberley!

18. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

My name. I'm boring:dohh: xx

19. alice&bump

alice&bump mummy to katie

my name's alice and i had a bump!! i usually use azzle, which is cos someone we used to know at college called charlotte started calling herself chazzle, so a load of us started adding "azzle" to their name to take the piss (we didnt really like her!)! i think there was already an azzle on here tho

20. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

mine is just because it's what i hear off my son all day long when he's here (have spd/pgp so he spends most of his time with my grandparents)

i think i've forgot the name my mother named me as because my mr.man calls me 'lovely' aaall the time :| and then i hear 'mummy' the rest of the time :p

xXx