Why YOUR username?

Erm good question and wish i knew why i choose my name- HINT:not keen at all as i am not a 'pink girl' lol.
Wish i had just used my name or something, anyway i could bribe admin with a nice cup of tea and a biscuit to change it....... lol

Theres some good ones in here :rofl:

Mines DiddyDons, Because Im very diddy and my names Donna :D lol! My DP started calling me it and it stuck! I also get NonNons :rofl:

BTW.....is there any way I ca change my username?!

Mines because of my last name. I stole the idea from my hubby.

Hmm... well one stupid evening my parents got horribly drunk canoodled somewhere and bang comes me.... they were clearly still drunk when they named me, Callie. Bert is my Surname and thats the end of that story :D

mine is because my favourite colour is pink and i am a witch! :D

my names maddi. my married name will be watts. and i was 19 when i joined :lol:

I was signing up on this forum to ask a simple question and I thought...'hmm, on a forum this size there's bound to be a million Amy's in all shapes and sizes'. So I went with my middle name.
Actually it's a nickname for my middle name by which my relatives in Croatia call me.

0907 is my date of birth, July 9th. :D

My first name's Ashley and last name Lloyd, so there's the alloyd, and me and DH were married May 19th, so 519!

my name is what my old charges used to call me. . .DONNABALLONNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :blush:

I used the name lovely lady hump on a different forum, but didn't really want to do it again and I was going to name my little one Adelaide- call her Lady for short. The 3 is my favourite number.

Oh, and I didn't end up calling her Adelaide obviously. It just didn't fit her. :)

Well my name is Amy and I get called Ames, pretty boring compared to some. :rofl:

Its my name :) My name is actually spelt Lynsey but all of my friends spell it Linzi from when I was about 12 so it's just stuck with me.

xxx

Mines was because my ex OH has a Nissan Navara Pick up. Pretty boring :( I wanna change it but cant :(

My name is Chloe, but when I was little my little sister used to pronounce it "Caggi".

I was ill with German Measles when I was about 6 and my mum had medicine for me which she put right to the back of the kitchen worktop so that my sister couldn't reach it. However, whilst mum was upstairs with me for a few minutes, my sister managed somehow to drag the stool from the hall to the kitchen, climb up and drink the whole bottle of medicine. She then came upstairs and said to my mum "Caggi medicine all gone". Needless to say my mum freaked out and rushed her to hospital where she had to have her stomach pumped. No one wanted to look after me because I had German Measles!!

theres these fab little flat scones here in wales called welshcakes and 79 is the year i was born :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"