Why YOUR username?

mine is my daughters name, unfortunate i know, everyone seems to think its rude.

Mine is what my brother called me when we were little as he couldn't say my name! (which is Lynsey and sounds nothing like Didda!) My mum still calls me it sometimes!

Mines because i ave a tattoo of a panda on my hip (i was drunk in thailand dont ask) and my name in Ally!! woohoo clever!!

I think mine is self-explanatory :)

mines just my nickname that my sisters call me.. actually they call my Tezzy Wezzy :rofl:

mine is my universal internet nick- orginally 'morrison' , but often shortened to 'morri'
the first board i ever registered at was a music forum so I took the surname of one of my fav singers (of a band) - Jim morrison of the doors :)

Mine is a nickname that my close friends from school call me- lozzy or loz and 21 is my age, boring realy

my last name is parker... and on a scantron at school ( those tests that just have A B C D and you fill in the letter with a pencil) i by mistake put parkep instead of parker and my friends found out stuck ever since... used to be called parker till then :dohh:
https://psy.ucsd.edu/~dbajic/Classes/Gen/scantron.jpg

If we have a girl, her name will be Isabella. We'll call her Bella for short. Dolce means "sweet."

Boofle is a really cute range of cards with a dog on it....and bump because I want one? It just popped in to my head lol xxx

Mine is puddingqueen because many years ago where I used to work afew of us would get together at lunchtime and have lunch and a pudding and I always ended up having two if they were nice.

So this has stuck ever since..................................and so has the weight lol.

Lynn xx

Mine is boring.. it's my nickname that my mum has called me since birth (don't like my real name), everyone calls me Tilly and if you ask what my name is, that is what i'll answer. My real name is Chantal if anyone was wondering. :o

Mine is my name. Although to make it different I swapped a "y" for the "i".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"