Why YOUR username?

Mine is the name of my favourite song, Distant sun by Crowded House.

Mine has been my email addresses for years! Taperjeangirl is the name of my fav Kings of Leon song, wish I had just stuck with Andrea now!

Because my name is Sharon but everyone calls me Shazza and I am always being told that I have a nice smile. I like to be happy and smiley so it seemed the best username for me :)

Catterall's my surname, hence the kitty part, and Pixie's been my nickname since before I can remember!

because my names sarah and i were 16 when i joined x

Mines just my name with my yr i was born...the mz is jus a lickle extra lol! x

mine names sam and i have 3 kids,hence the 3........... cunning arent i!!??!!??!! :rofl:

Well mine is the first 3 letters of my maiden name and the first 3 letters of my surname now! x

My name is Natasha..

41 was my soccer jersey number..

Sparky was the name of my first horse, 0207 because I joined another forum on 2nd july so I just used it for this one 2! I wanted just sparky but it was already taken :(

I use zoelou (my name and middle name) for everything else tho

Mine is what I used to call myself and my dog Cinnamon...we were both redheads, and I always loved the song Cinnamon Girl by Neil Young. I also named my company after her...This is my baby grrl and I. I lost her 2 years ago, and miss her madly.

https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l26/porkchop_13/Pets/th_CCI00003.jpg
https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l26/porkchop_13/Misc/th_Picture298.jpgHere is the tribute I got for her the day she was being cremated

i joined not long after i found out i was pregnant and needless to say, i had a little bump lol! I didn't really expect to still be sat here now! Jus thought it would be one of them things you join and maybe bob on once every 6 months, how wrong was i?! :rofl:

Hobnob is my friends nickname for me!

It's after a Peter Kay joke. He goes on about rich tea biscuits being no good for dipping in tea because they're weak, and says Hobnobs are hard because they can be dipped in tea loads! I work in a school and I'm know to be quite firm with the children, so my friend said I was like a hobnob, hard on the children! Boring really.

V is what most ppl call me and 2007 was the 1st yr that popped into my head, i think its cos the day i joined as my daughter Taylors 1st anniversary of her death.

Re: Polos, did he invent them??

V xxxx

V is what most ppl call me and 2007 was the 1st yr that popped into my head, i think its cos the day i joined as my daughter Taylors 1st anniversary of her death.

V xxxx

:hugs:

And no he didn't! Lol she is called Polo_princess because she has/had a Polo car!

Mines pretty obvious. I'm Char, & She's bump. Lol
Before i was 18TTC, again, obvious!

V xxxx

:hugs:

And no he didn't! Lol she is called Polo_princess because she has/had a Polo car!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Ta. :)

V xxx

Mine is boring its my little girls initials!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->