Why YOUR username?

Mine is cos I am 'no spring chicken' to be having my first baby, but somehow some people shorten it 'spring chick' lol!

Anglais is French for English, and Rozu is Japanese for Rose.

Now sure why, I've just always liked the imagery :)

I was about to start a thread on this myself but thankfully I did a search :dohh:

Hopefully a bump will answer a few more of those interesting usernames!!

Mine's pretty obvious I guess, I have a smart car, they get called smarties ..... ergo smartiepants.

On all the smart forums, this u/n does actually belong to someone else but it's what I would have chosen if it hadn't been taken.

I'm MrPoo on all the other forums because I chose my car's name, but I thought it would confuse people on a baby forum!! :wacko:

I play a lot of online games...(geeky I know!)...and the name Thradia means "warrior"...I thought that was kind of cool :)

Some of these are really interesting!!!

Mine is just my name and birthday......... bore.

x

Mine is my name. I wanted "Jess", but it was taken. I had a prof in university call me "Jessa" once. No one else calls me that, but it was what popped in to my head when I registered.

mines just my name and initial of my second name

xx

My username is the names of my 2 beautiful house Bunnies-Louis (boy) and Coco (girl).

My usernames elsewhere were always ClaireandLouis, until we adopted Coco in January.

Amazed because when i signed up steph was already gone... and amazed was our wedding song thought i would be able to remember it lol....

Nemo and bump:
Nemo: i broke my finger at judo a few years ago and had three operations on it. its now fused in a set position. nemo the fish in finding nemo has a special fin and oh called my finger special and then he started calling me nemo lol
Bump: because i had a baby bump at the time.

i usually use barmycharlie for forums. an online name my bro's friend made up for me when setting up my first ever email account way back when. i figured it wasnt suitable for here as it might be suggestive of my parenting style so i settled for first and middle name.

I use either EstelSeren or some variation of SyntheticDarkness for pretty much everything!! Estel-Seren is what I thought I'd name my first daughter after reading Lord of the Rings far to many times in quick succession!! I thought that Seren ('star') is really common in Wales atm and Estel is Elvish for hope (it's what Aragorn was called whilst he was a child living in Rivendell) so Estel-Seren means 'hope star' which I thought was quite pretty. (Hope in Welsh is gobeith and Seren-Gobeith isn't quite so pretty!!) But I've changed my mind now and can't find a girls name that really inspires me!!

Beca :wave:

I have 2 cockers - Moog & Mervyn - I was Moog's mum on the first forum I ever joined (to do with the dogs when they were my babies :shy: ) and I'm Merv's Mum here :D

Ps - did your GGD really invent Polo's Holly!! That's awesome :D

LMAO I actually thought you had a kid called Merv lol!!!

we hav a white cat with a pink nose and pink ears so my 4 yr old calls her pinkycat, i think its cute so used it x

Mine is because when I joined I was impatient to conceive so I made it impatient1.

I've just changed mine from 4thbump as i was preggy now its Eoz see if you can work it out lol SC didn't!

No idea where mine came from at all I started using it back when I was 14 on site's no idea why :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->