Why !

L

Laura--x

Before i got pregnant, me n my oh used to spend most of our time togther, apart from maybe one day a week with friends, and i used to love it.

But since being pg, he seems to be out so much more. He goes to college everyday and stays with his friends after college, then on weekends hes always with his friends, so i only see him really from 7pm-7am the next morning monday-thursday. It really gets to me, i just feel like i want to spend every minute of my time with him, i'm only happy when im with him and i hate him being away.

I don't know why im like this but it gets me really down when i aint with him, im just not happy when im not with him anymore and i don't feel right. Like last night he went out to his brothers gfs house for a party and he got pissed, he NEVER DRINKS he hates drinking and is really against it, but now hes bragging to me how he got pissed last night and all this, and im just like' why are you doing it? He's never done it before and i feel like he's just doing it now just to do it.

I dont have a clue why i feel like this but it really gets to me because obv we can't spend every minute with each other, but i just want us too. I want us to be like any normal ( older couple) where the man comes home from work or doing whatever and then the man and wife are together, and so on. I know it sounds pathetic.

Is anyone else like this? :cry:

It may be his way of dealing with the prospect of babies and fatherhood. Not the most mature way but hey he's a guy. I've seen it with other friends, all of a sudden the guy will start partying more etc. I think its some kind of fear reaction. They've always been absolutely brilliant dad's by the time baby comes though.

Just sit down and try and get him to open up (easier said than done) Explain how it makes you feel and that you need support too and you should be able to find a way through it. :hugs:

Hun the only thing you can do is try to chat to him about it, the longer it carries on the worse your going to feel about it all, hope you manage to sort it out hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->