Wicking with issys

Mel+Bump

Reaction score
Is anyone else really having problems with issys? I love them, but the outside fabric next the inside of her legs is always wet after around 2 hours. I use the day insert and also a little lamb bamboo insert. Ive only just started putting in the LL insert as I thought maybe it was because she was out weeing them.

I dont want them to not suit her as I really love them and they seem to be fitting well (except the wetness) but Id really like the nappys to last more than 2 hours!!! My easyfits with a LL booster last for aaagggeeesss. :shrug:

Im at a loss.

I occasionally get wicking with cotton Issys. You could try putting them away for a little while. She'll probably pee a lot less when she's weaned onto food. I used to have a big wetter pre 6 months. Afterwards not so much.

^^second Mandarhino. They start to hold their wee and then just do the occasional mega wee just like us grown ups once they are weaned onto food and a bit older. Em is 15 months now and not nearly as much of a heavy wetter as he used to be. Issys are now fine whereas a year ago they would have been very much hit and miss.
That said cotton outers are always prone to wicking, much more than minky or polyester.

I cant bear to sell them on, I really love them lol. I think Ill put them aside and if by the summer they still arent working then I may have to part ways with them :(

I've only just started having problems with issys. :( Really makes me sad as I love them so much...

I sold mine too because of the wicking problem. They are so cute though, I am thinking of trying the minky ones but then they are very bulky too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"