Wide awake! Sore, burning throat and runny nose...heartburn??

xGeorgiax

Reaction score
So as the tittle says I been awake for the past hour with a runny nose and a really sore throat, it feels like its burning! Could it be heartburn? Iv never had it before and the burning is only in my throat its not in my chest! Any help would be appreciated of what it is and how can I ease it coz its sooo sore!!? Xx :cry:

No, that sounds more like a cold or virus coming on... :-( Bummer...
Heartburn doesn't usually affect your actual throat... more your chest or the tube that runs up to your throat.
Rest up, get lots of garlic, o.j., and soup!

Aww :( just got a glass of o.j hopefully catch it early enough that I won't need a trip to doctors! Thank your for reply jackieped I like a lot of your posts and replys :) xx

Aw, thanks! :blush:
I get meeeeeeeean heartburn, and I HATE it. :nope: I'd rather have a cold!
I wonder if you can take zinc while preggo? I don't see why not, could always check with doc and see... if you start taking it like, tomorrow morning...and it's a cold and NOT a virus... you may be able to nip it in the bud before it gets too bad...

Otherwise, it's a good double-excuse to stay in bed ;) Nobody'll mess with a third-tri-preggo-AND-sick woman!! :haha:

(p.s. I see we're within 2 days of each other! Are you sick of it yet? I feel tonight like my stomach is going to split open it's so tight! Argh)

Defo think I got a virus or a chest infection, struggling to breathe today been stuck in bed :( trip to docs tomorrow for me I think! Aw wow, well its my first so im excited about everything...trying to take it all in, somehow it still hasnt sunk in fully yet! Haha!! My oh is away at the mo so dont want her to come just yet but im sooo excited to meet her! Iv been soo ill almost all the way through aswel...how are you feeling? I know what you mean about the ever expanding belly too, surely theres not enough room or skin for it to get any bigger??? LOL xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->