• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Wierd dreams!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
What is the wierdest dream you have had while being pregnant??

So far the one I had last night really freaked me out!

I was in the kitchen chatting to my Mum and she started crying then told me she was expecting!!!!!

She would laugh if I told her but I didn't find it funny in my dream!

I had really messed up dreams last night!

I had a nightmare and my OH had to wake me up as I was screaming and crying in my sleep. It wasn't even that scary, it was just a ghost or something, but I was terrified!

Then I got back to sleep and had a dream that I was in a big indoor kids play area, and I had to look after loads of toddlers. They were all wriggling off and I kept losing them. One of them ended up in the water and when I got it out it had turned into a robot and said that I had failed to look after it!

No prizes for guessing what's going on in my subconscious :haha:

Haha, I think that would freak me out too, especially as my mum is 65!

I dreamt that I could already feel/hear my baby's heartbeat as well as my own and it was freaking me out!

I had a dream last night that I bumped into Scott Mills (from radio 1) in London, and told him I was pregnant and that if I had a boy I was going to call him Scott. He then gave me this massive hug for ages as if it was the best news he had ever had.

last night i dreamed i was some sort of undertaker and there was loads of coffins, we dropped one and i saw the most vile rotting corpse! I'm still frieking out about it now :cry:

When i was in 1st tri i kept getting the same dream over && over again that my OH was cheating on me!!! it was awful!!! but havent had that dream for a while now!!! i guess we can blame them on are silly hormones lol

last night I dreamt I was in my bathroom getting ready for a bath. I kept taking my tights off and finding that I had another pair on underneath.
While I was doing this, I was talking to my boss who was cleaning her teeth at the sink. When her husband came in I was naked (apart from another pair of tights) so I pulled the bathroom door off it's hinges, jumped in the bath and pulled the door over me like a lid.

Analyse that Freud!

oh my god i am so glad i am not alone! i thought i was going mad! i have such weird dreams now i am pregnant!
i dreamed that joe macintyre from nkotb was after me he was so in love with me he was doing anything to try and get me to sleep with him lol!
And i dreamed that my nan was crying and i asked her what was wrong and she said " everyone in my family is accusing me of being a lesbian"!.... my nan is 81 years old !!!!
Am i going mad girls ????

oh my god i am so glad i am not alone! i thought i was going mad! i have such weird dreams now i am pregnant!
i dreamed that joe macintyre from nkotb was after me he was so in love with me he was doing anything to try and get me to sleep with him lol!
And i dreamed that my nan was crying and i asked her what was wrong and she said " everyone in my family is accusing me of being a lesbian"!.... my nan is 81 years old !!!!
Am i going mad girls ????

Quite possibly!!:wacko:

The other night I had a dream that I was reading in bed (which I never do... if anything I'll either watch TV or play on my DS) and my husband came in to bed with me and he's all like "Hey honey, I brought something that I've been saving for a very special occasion like this..." and he pulls out this giant, fat joint for us to smoke together! Like the size of a cigar! And we just sat there passing it back and forth until I guess eventually my brain got bored of it.

Now, I've probably had a total of half a joint over the past five years, and haven't touched it at all for the last six months, so it's not like smoking is something I crave or really even enjoy that much!

I kinda of almost can't wait to go to sleep these days I never quite know what I am going to dream of.

The other night I had a strangly romantic dream about Simon cowell :kiss: OK I do like simon cowell in a funny way but not enough to have dreams about.

Then last night I dreamt I got arrested for taking money from one of the penny fountain games you get from an arcade. I didnt even do anything the money was just laying there someone else must have forgot to take it but nooo I get arrested I woke up sobbing as I was sobbing in the dream my OH thought I was going mad lol:haha:

When i was in 1st tri i kept getting the same dream over && over again that my OH was cheating on me!!! it was awful!!! but havent had that dream for a while now!!! i guess we can blame them on are silly hormones lol

I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE SAME DREAMS!! it started off with him being married and he was cheating on her with me. but i didnt know he was married. and i tried to kill him for lieing. and then last night i had a dream we were on vacation in florida and he had cheated on me 5 times while we were down there. the only thing that makes sense is that we got back from a week long vacation in florida about a month ago.

god knows what my subconcious is thinking about lmao. its terrible!! and then i ask him about it in the morning (im a big believer in dreams can tell you things you dont yet know) and he gets so upset with me! funny how things work huh? lol :rofl:

I dreamed that there were vampires turning everyone else into vampires. I got bit but I didn't want to be one and kept hiding so no one would know.

The next night I dreamed that I was at the church I went to growing up and 2 people turned into zombies and looked like their faces were burned off. No one could figure out why people were turning into zombies. I kept telling everyone that it was because of their makeup.. which was weird because it had been 2 guys to start off. Apparently I had twin teenage boys in the dream too and was trying to get them out of there and get away fast before the make up somehow turned them into zombies too.

Last night I dreamed that 2 men broke into our house while hubby was gone and tied me to a tree out front and left me. Oddly, my ex boyfriend came and rescued me. Don't know where that came from since I haven't talked to him in 6 mths!

I dreamt the other night that I took the car and went shopping which is unusual since I can't actually drive. I went to walmart and bought a wii (though I already own one), but it came with this old Victorian dresser and I left the store without them.
When I got home I realized I had forgotten them and started freaking because my hubby was coming home soon and I knew I wouldn't be able to go get them before he got home, I didn't want him to know I had taken the car since I don't have a driver's license.
He comes home and of course I have to tell him, he's upset but he says we'll leave in a few minutes and go get them.
We go to leave the house and the car is gone, we started looking in the backyard for because we thought it rolled down the hill but it wasn't there.
We start crying because we realize the car has been stolen.
The next day when we get up the car is back in the yard, but the roof is missing, the windows are smashed and it's like someone took a baseball bat to the rest of the car...and this is where the dream ended.

i think my worse one was when i dreamt i was burgled in the night (not long after this really did happen) but the burgler came to my room and cut me open and stoll my baby!
but the strangest one was when my bil turned into a shark on a day out at the beach haha!

omg i dreamt one night that some guy slit my throat and while im lying there bleeding no1 seems to notice and is walkin on past me and everything! aaaahhh! lol wierd! terrible feelings too

one night i dreamt that i had to get some1 else to have my baby 4 me and it turned out 11 lbs! haha and the girl i got was then obviously fightin with me ... god, wat weird dreams we do have

I had a dream one of my friends was having an affair with Grant Imahara (from Mythbusters) in wickedly inappropriate places. :rofl: So very random

I've stated having a weird recurring dream about Christmas chocolate's and selection boxes!!!! I have no idea why but they always some how make there way in to my dreams, i don't even eat chocolate much-weird....

I dreamt I was having twins, went for scan & there were two babies & 1 was prodding the other.

I've dreamtthat a girl I work with is having twins.

Last nightI dreamt I went to the dentist, but it ws my mum that went with me, while I was sat there all my top teeth kept falling out, they wouldn't stay, in, then everyone in the waiting room got up to line dance.!

Intrigued to see what tonight brings.

I had an orgasm the other night in my dream, when i was being a voyeur and watching a couple having sex....

And the dance instructor i work with turned up to give a class in one of those blow up sumo wrestler outfits...what the heck is all that about then??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"