Wierd dreams!

Some pretty interesting dreams, makes mine seem boring lol :haha:
I used to dream about babies and being pregnant all the time before i actually became pregnant now i dont have any dreams about it at all, has this happened to anyone else?

I had this dream the other night that I was at the Dr. and they couldn't find a heartbeat ( haven't heard it yet) and they rushed me for ultrasound and then told me that I miscarried! I was so shaken and cried and cried. Still freaked out. Can hardly wait for next appointment so I can hear the heartbeat and be reassured.

last night I had one of those dreams that is so weird it kept waking me up and then even after I went back to sleep the dream kept going!

I can only remember bits of it now, but I was working in something like an old folks' complex, where they each had their own house, or maybe there were a few to a house living together. (I would NEVER work in a place like that because I have never been comfortable around old people) One woman went missing and I found her in an outhouse with the door wide open, and when she saw me, she forgot she was pooping because she was so senile and stood up and the poop trailed from her bum the way it does on a fish but then it wrapped around her leg until I yelled at her to sit down and finish and it all went back in the toilet and she just sat there grinning at me. When she was done I had to take her back to her house and the orderly at her house was like "oh not again..."

Like I said the dream went all night so there was much much more to it, but that was the one part that stood out for me.

LMFAO!!! Oh Bailey, that dream is priceless!!!!! Where on earth us pregnant women come up with these things is beyond me but at least some of them (like yours) are good for a laugh!

I had a dream a few nights ago that Patrick Swayze was teaching me how to swim!! Now that was an interesting dream!

Now, I don't know if I am PG yet but I always have strange dreams but the ast week they have been really mad!

I dreamt that I had a hair stuck between my teeth and I was trying to pull it out and its was wound around my teeth at the bottom and I just kept pulling out more and more hair. It was so realistic, I could actually feel it yuck!

ok after just saying yesterday how odd my dreams had been they've stepped up to some nasty stuff last night so real i kept waking up to check i wasn't hurt very very odd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->