wierd lump feelin ??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by niks28, May 31, 2011.

1. niks28

niks28 proud mommy of 5 angels

Im 14 weeks with baby number 4 and have this strange lump feelin in my belly just at the side of my belly button and was just wonderin if any1 else has experienced this.

When i had my scan last week and the woman was goin over my belly she was catchin it n it felt like when she went over it, it wud move and make me jump. I wouldnt say it was painful just more uncomfortable and its done it a few times since when ive rubbed my bump and just now washin bump in the bath.

I am a little worried and i am definatly ringin the docs in the mornin n gettin it checked out but i just wondered if any1 else has had or is havin the same, i neva had it with last 3 babies so im not sure if its somethin 2 be worried about or not.

thanx.

2. Soon5kids

Soon5kids Pregnant with Blessing #6

I am not sure if this is the same thing, but I have a little lump next to my belly button and it does feel strange when touched. I would like to know also if anyone else has this.

3. SparkleBug

SparkleBug Well-Known Member

Definitely get it checked at docs - I wouldn't worry too much, id bet it was just a fatty lump or even a hernia that's always been there but bump is pushing it forwards more and u have noticed it. I wouldn't panic tho, just get it checked to be safe. Let us know how us get on xx

4. niks28

its under the skin n when i push it or rub ova it, it moves but not all the time just now n agen its confusin not knowin.

5. niks28

thanx sparklebug.

6. niks28

bin 2 c doc aparently even tho i go to the loo everyday im sum how still constipated hance the lump i have. she sed i was very blocked n shes gave me lactolose so im in 4 sum long toilet times lol at least i got an answer i suppose.