wierd pain like inside vagina???

Loren

Reaction score
does any1 get this to me it feels like an annying shooting pain or an annoying ping of pain then goes then cums bk the goes like by the cervix its nt always ther just now and again some days i dont feel it then some days i do but it makes me want to either push out wat evas annpying me or makes me feel like i want to SORRY TMI put my fingers up and rag what eva it is annoying me!!!!xxxx

I did have that pain as well around 10 wks. Seems to have subsided now and bubs is great!

thanx huni xxxxx H&H 9 months chick xxxxx

I have had it too hun. It's strange! How are you hun? Xx

me too.. I have that occasionally! x

I have had this before and I am sorry to tell you as the pregnancy goes on you will get it more often and its more painful, I don't know what causes it

I had this the other night too. It really hurt but not had it since x

Meee tooo!

I don't know what causes it but it's not nice x

It's only recently stopped for me, used to drive me mad as well. x

It's more than likely contractions (Braxton Hicks) which can start as early as 6 weeks. I too had that 'weird' feeling... thought for sure it couldn't of been contractions. WELL.... I told my midwive about it, and while doing an internal exam... she 'touched' what was bothering me. And she said it was just contractions, and completely normal.

haha i like the word vagina lightening to lol.thanx girls!!! xxxxxxx

am fine tar rach u?xxx

I'm glad i'm not the only one! Been getting them all day. Was beginning to think something was wrong.

So all of you were pregnant, and had healthy babies? I'm hoping it's not a bad sign. I'm only 4 weeks. It's normal???

i have pains randomly that feels like its right inside of the hole area, not around my cervix or on the outside. it feels like its the vaginal muscle itself that near the opening but not the opening itself. errrm its usually sharp pains too but its always temporary. i had them before pregnancy all the time and i had them during pregnancy too but its as often as once or twice a month at most.

It's more than likely contractions (Braxton Hicks) which can start as early as 6 weeks. I too had that 'weird' feeling... thought for sure it couldn't of been contractions. WELL.... I told my midwive about it, and while doing an internal exam... she 'touched' what was bothering me. And she said it was just contractions, and completely normal.

Wow really? I never knew that! I just though it was a sharp shooting pain in my vagina that was another wonderful pregnancy symptom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->