Wierd Pgrenancy symptoms

SleepyBaby

Reaction score
So! i have been thinking ive no really symptoms, until that is i decided to write down what excalty im finding weird about myself lately!

Like needing to blow my nose alot more, more boogies lol also coughing up gunk which is horrid! I have not been able to do a proper #2 in ages! mini hot flashes! the tiredness that comes and hits like a brick wall, which until i actually sat and thought about it is not normal for me! id put it down to bed times n that, but nothings changed from before i was pregnant to now, so its pregnancy doing it! Wind, trapped wind, id to go buy windeeze haha and the old penny that is stuck at the back of my mouth aka that really bad taste of yuck!

So yes ive been getting alot of symptoms, just didnt put 2+2 togather!

what weird symptoms have you been getting? :thumbup: or took a minute to realise it actually was pregnancy related? lol

Funny you say that you are blowing your nose a lot more often. I am never sick or have a cold or anything. Now. ever since 5 weeks along I have been blowing my nose a few times a day. It's like a cold but without any other symptoms except blowing my nose often. Glad that you brought that up!!

The waves of tiredness is what gets to me. I'll be energetic one minute and the next I feel like I could fall asleep standing up. Yesterday, I was at the grocery store and while I was standing in line I for sure thought I was going to fall asleep. I almost left the store without my stuff because I just wanted to go to bed, but when I got home I had more energy. So weird! Oh, and my nose has been more itchy and I've been waking up with a stuffy nose that goes away after I get up.

i still get energy drops so severe that i fall asleep almost immediately(if im not at work) and its very important that i eat before doing anything for the day because if i dont, i black out/pass out. ever since conception i sneezed and had swollen breasts every day. the farther along i got, the bigger my boobs and butt got and my sneezing became more often and more mucusy! ew! but its ok

hehe being pregnant is such a lovely time xD the pregnancy glow just surrounds us eh !

I have some regular stuff, but also I sneeze a lot, my nose is dry (esp at night) so I am a saline spray addict, and I swear I attract bugs. Plus my voice is different, like I can't sing anymore, and I'm not sure if I still have it but the first thing I noticed is i had SO MUCH SPIT. Weird stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->