Wierd Spotting

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Luuluu, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Luuluu

Luuluu Well-Known Member

I have been searching the internet like crazy to find out if anyone is going through this: I have been TTC for 18 months with zero luck. Not one single pregnancy in that time, simply nothing!

I have undergone non-invasive tests for fertility and I have a history of endometriosis (stage 3) which was dealt with 4 years ago with ops and have been given a mild "all clear" recently.

My concern is that this month, I have experienced spotting which lasted for 3days:
    day 1 spotting: a substantial yolk-like substance and kind of orange in colour with one bright red spot late in the day!?
    day 2 spotting: dark brown stringy which lasted all day but only appearing after a trip to the loo!
    day 3 spotting: was the same as day 2 but faded away by about 5pm and hasn't been back since!
    The above 3 days occured on days 15,16,17 of my 29-day cycle but I think I ovulated on day 8/9 and have NEVER had anything like it before! Can anyone shed any light on this? Have you had this? I would love to hear about other cases and see if my symptoms are mirrored with anyone else? :blush:

2. goingforit

goingforit Well-Known Member

Sounds to me a bit like implantation. FX for you!!

3. Luuluu

Luuluu Well-Known Member

Do you reckon? Have you had this too?

4. goingforit

goingforit Well-Known Member

Well its a good distance away from your ovulation and its odd for you. Not forgetting that it happened over a period of a few days! I would say it all sounds very promising but unfortunately not happened to me (YET!)

5. broodylocket

broodylocket Well-Known Member

good luck hun xx :hugs:

6. josie-jo

josie-jo Mummy to Mia

Hi Luuluu,
    I'm so glad that you have been able to share your experience as this is exactly what I am going through. Spotting (brown and creamy pink) Thursday - Sunday and nothing since. Am now on day 33 of cycle and no signs of anythings else coming. Only thing that is different is that I get brown cm at the start of every period but it developes straight into the :witch:!
    I suppose it could be implantation for you and me alike but I am to nervous of getting a :bfn: that I don't want to test! Think I will wait til the weekend. I have had one cycle that has been 33 days before so not sure that I am late yet!! (Bloody BCP, 12 years was too long to be on it:dohh:)
    Fingers crossed for you, sending you lots of :dust: and hoping you get a :bfp:.
    Josie-Jo xx

7. PixieMajik627

PixieMajik627 Well-Known Member

Same thing is happening to me..Although it has just been brown and sticky...not any orange it in. The worse thing is, I havent kept a diary of when I had my period last, since I have had missed periods before, so I really don't know..this hasnt happened to me before so I am baffled.. I think I might wait til this weekend to test as well.

Anywho, I hope you the best and baby dust all around!

8. redwine

redwine Member

Hi
    Just left a post and I am in the exact same position, what cycle day are you on and when do you plan to test?

9. Luuluu

Luuluu Well-Known Member

Hi again! Well, what a shame last month was! All of what I thought was implantation was in actual fact cm just before ovulation :blush: I honestly thought it was implantation - I was certain!! I thought my ovulation was super-early on day 8 but it turned out to be super late on day 16.
    So, I later discovered it was fertile fluid from reading a book about BBT charting alongside cm charting.
    I've been doing this ever since and have learnt soooooo much;
    -waking temp pattern indicates the right ttc moment
    -cm gives you a huge clue as to when you're extremely fertile
    -that spotting during this eggwhite goo is considered an extremely fertile quality of fluid
    -that my luteul phase is 16 days (pretty long), hence my thinking "i'm late" every single month was actually my own "normal" cycle length!

I believe that this month I have got my timing perfect and have exactly 9 days 'til I will know, according to my charts.

I strongly recommend this type of reading - knowledge is power!

Good luck xxx

10. Luuluu

Luuluu Well-Known Member

Hi! Your experience sounds really promising! Did you have any luck last month?