• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Wierd twinges and cramps at 4weeks

Jen93

Reaction score
Hello, I’m new to this. I am currently about 4 weeks 4 days pregnant. I had a missed miscarriage earlier this year and I’m so so scared of the same thing happening again! I’m constantly checking for blood and panic at every pain. I’m currently getting some twinges and cramps very low down, in the pubic area, is this normal? I had this with my last pregnancy and then miscarried so panicking! I’ve heard it can be stretching but would I be stretching already? I also have a 3 year old girl :)

im the same sometimes the cramps are quite bad and scare me but its all normal and stretching x

I had this super bad about 5 days ago(I'm approximately 5w4d). I remember the same thing with previous pregnancies that went full term. So I'm hoping it means baby is burrowing in!

I think some cramps, twinges, stretching and pulling are normal, as things start to grow. I even had actual menstrual cramps around week 4, and some days later on as well! I wouldn't worry too much.

The cramps are totally normal, unless they are so severe you can't function properly.

This is my 4th pregnancy (3rd baby) and I would be worried if I WASN'T cramping, because I had lots of it with my 2 successful pregnancies. Good luck to you for the next couple of months :flower:

I've had this around 4-5 weeks with both of my pregnancies. The uterus is stretching and growing and the little baba is burrowing in! Best of luck x

I had a few cramps - kept thinking aunt flo was coming.. but she never showed.. I think it's normal, as long as it's not really bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"