Wierded out

T

turbo_mom

Well my last period was 2 weeks ago and it lasted only about 5 days. I last BD'D about a week ago. Today this morning I had a little bit of dark brown CM and just now when I went to the loo there was some brighter red blood CM...

Is this implantation bleeding?Why would i have this weird bleeding only 2 weeks after my period? AF isn't due for another 2 weeks at least. I have had slight twinges in my abdomen but no serious cramps..
I've also been having headaches the last few days.
Should I check my temp in the morning? It would be too early to test right? I really don't know what's up or if I should get my hopes up. I guess I just have to wait and see if AF arrives hey???
If I am pregnant when would any other symptoms appear? Could they appear before AF or typically after AF is due??
:dohh: Sorry for all the newbish questions...

Is your period normally every 28 days? Sometimes people will spot with ovulation. Anything is possible though :) good luck hun

oh yeah~ if you think you might be pregnant you could always take a blood test because they can tell you results before a home hpt.

Also I should mention that I did not get pregnant last time during ovulation. It happened a week after my period stopped. I don't keep track of my cycle or when I ovulate so it makes things a little tricky.

Yeah I would say it's typically every 28 days. I keep track of my period with my BC pills. I usually start my period 3-4 days after I finish them (I don't take the sugar pills)

when I was on birth control I used to spot every now and then, do you think it could be from the pills?

I dont think so I've been on the same kind of pills for over 5 years and have been back on the pill for 3 months and haven't had spotting before. It could just be nothing but it still weirds me out!!!

I was like hmm a dad on birth control?? If you got pregnant a week after your period last time I'm sure there is a chance it could happen again, guess we will see in two weeks :) good luck hun

I don't have any advice hun but didn't want to read and run. I have heard that you can bleed with ovulation too or maybe your cycle is a little off this month?

It doesn't explain the headaches though...
But I guess I will just have to wait it out and of I get any other symptoms like sore bb's or nausea than I will know that I am pregnant. There is a chance I could be because I had screwed around with my pills a little and getting them on a proper cycle. Just in case I am have started my pre-natal vitamins today. On one hand I hope that my suspicions are true because I do want another one. On the other hand I will feel kinda bad because Jays not ready. But either way it would be a blessing and i'm perfectly fine to have another one. I'm so impatient :)

oh um those ovulation tests u can buy if I have already ovulated will it tell me? I have no idea how those work.. someone enlighten me

That's exciting hun! I really hope you get the answer you're hoping for xxx good luck!!! :hugs:

This happened to me also. I had my period it lasted for the 5 days it normally does, and then about a week later i had some odd coloring. I looked it up and everywhere said implantation bleeding. So I waited as patiently as I could for AF, and she never came! Now I'm 6 weeks along!!!!
Good luck!!!!

I've been on the pill for a few months now and I did quit it like 3-4 days ago so i'm having a realization that all my symptoms are most likely from that. So for now i'll just leave it. Thanks :)

I dont think so I've been on the same kind of pills for over 5 years and have been back on the pill for 3 months and haven't had spotting before. It could just be nothing but it still weirds me out!!!

oops that was me lmao

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You probably will have a bleed just after you stop taking your pills. You never know though - still worth testing in a couple of weeks. Have you tested again since the one you did the other night? x

*sigh*

I'm sorry for all the newbish posts and everything but it looks like it's just an early period. Could be from me fuckin around with my pills.

But I did talk to Jay and he knows that I want another baby but he's not ready. He said he would like to wait until November to try when Angelynn will be turning 1.
So I suppose I will just have to suck it up and wait 3 months :happydance:
Thanks for your replies girlies I appreciate it :hug:

Three months is great, hun! MrBum and I are potentially thinking of the same time to start TTC - Maybe you, sam's mum and I will all be pregnancy buddies! :D lol

oh wouldn't that be wonderful Tash?? We will all have to plan "the nights" lmao

Lucky girls, I want to try in three months, I must be nuts. There is a sane part of me that knows it would be better to wait at least a year though that part of me normally gets shushed from my baby loving side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->