Wife's Period 7 Days Late - EPT Tests Negative

UnkleKev

Reaction score
Hello,

My wife and I have been trying for a year to get pregnant.

Our backstory: On Jan 14 of 2015, we got a positive pregnancy at home test. Unforuntately, we lost the baby in mid-Feb of that year and had a D&C in March.

We tried to conceive even though, through the pregnancy, we discovered that she had an ovarian cyst. And through Dec we had no luck....

In March of this year, she had the cyst removed and we began trying again in May.

Through a tongue and vaginal daily test, we saw that she was due to have an ovulation on May 15. Or OBGYN gave us the advice to have sex 5 days before ovulation and ever other day until then.

We did and the wife was due to have her period on May 29. But it never came, giving us hope last week. FYI her previous period started on April 27.

We tried an EPT tests on Saturday and Sunday. The Saturday ones showed a feint positive, we're guessing... because a very very slight blue positive line showed up. The Sunday ones, the lines were even more feint but we believe they were still there.

Has anyone else experience this? We're just trying to stay positive after what has been an emotional year for both of us.

Try a First response test, they are more sensitive and blue dye tests can leave evaporation lines I've heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->