Wii games

Depends what kind of games you like!!

Wii sports is ace for family game ... bowling! Can get quite real & competitive (sp).

Mario Party 8 - well if your a mario fan & like previous games then its a good one .. its like a board game with mini games after each roll of dice. Is quite fun for family, friends, just you two! Frustrating too https://www.freebievillage.co.uk/images/smiles/icon_twisted.gif

Rayman - Task games I guess. Quite enjoyable/fun between 2 players not my fav though!

Monkeyball - Fun & competitive also with mini games for two players

Sonic - excellant according to my OH I've not really played it.

Big brain is suppose to be fun for all & Wario smooth moves with a couple of glasses of wine & friends lol

We decided on
Mario Party 8, Sonic and Transformers (that was part of my argument to get a wii :rofl:)

AG i forgot to tell you on msn KORORINPA!!!

It's the singlemost addictive yet infuriating game ever to grace the earth!!Its great :D I cant do it at all :D

Only got two games. went into Game and the offers in there were different to online so jsut got the console in there and 2 games from Asda (cheaper).
We got Transformers (couldnt not get that, Rob would kill me lol) and Mario party.

Now to wait for him to get home to set it up. Apparently its not as simple as i thought, just plugging the cables in isnt gonna work lol.

im getting paper maro on 14th :D

I downloaded it today :D

Just gotta get a classic controller to play it lol

1000 wii points (did throgh the wii shop)

1000 points = £7

Just started playing Mario Strikers tonight... is quite fun, but takes a while get use to the controls (and I would get some practice in before going online against unknowns as they'll thrash the pants off you LOL)

lol! will keep that in mind.

We play baseball on the sports and my dog keeps barking! He thinks were throwing something for him and keeping it!

most games where u use both controllers are hard! meet thr robinsons is 2 controllers an i have hissy fits playin it lol!

I would definitely recommend my sims. It is a really good game. I have been playing it loads since I got it and ive still got quite alot to do so I think it is worth the money. You get to create your very own sim and then build and customize an entire town. There are lots of mini games throughout and the characters are so cute. I would give this game 10/10

I got the new Zelda one for the DS and its Fab! will def look into past Zelda games. Cant beleive i never tried them before!

We only have Wii Sports and Wii Play and both are fantastic!

My mom and I are getting my DH a Wii for Christmas, and she's already bought him a Zelda game, I was thinking of either buying Paper Mario for him myself, or a sports game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->