Wild and Crazy baby

SamGames23

Mommy of a beautiful girl
Reaction score
So I've been feeling my little on move for weeks now. Just on the inside. And honestly I think my family thought I was crazy being able to feel the movement so early on. (I'll be 15 weeks Sunday.)

Anyways I had my first scan Monday, and goodness was my baby a mover. All over the place wiggeling, rolling around, waving all sorts of stuff. Made me not feel so crazy. (takes after daddy.:dohh:)

Anybody else dealing with a very active baby? Personally I love it, it makes it so much more real for me. It's amazing. :cloud9:

My LO was very active at the scan, and when the mw listened to the heartbeat last week she said he was moving around all over the place, I haven't felt much so far though, you're very lucky!

I didn't feel any kicks until the day before my 20 week scan but now I get beaten up every time I eat and drink! Love it :)

i'm sure i've been feeling the baby move the past few days. so this makes me feel a little less crazy! I only feel it when i'm sat down or at night but there is no denying its the baby. When i had my scan the lady was really shocked at how much the baby wriggled! x x

When i had my dating scan at 9 weeks the tiny baby was wriggling. I am convinced thats why i felt so sick all the time! x

Every time the midwife has checked the heartbeat he's been really active, but I didn't actually start feeling him until 17 weeks. At my 20 week scan the sonographer commented on how much he was moving, and I just found it weird that I could SEE him going crazy in there, and although I could feel SOME movements, it was nowhere near the amount he was actually moving!

I've been able to feel the kicks from the outside for the last week, and OH just felt him for the first time tonight! :cloud9: :happydance:

Hi

thats exactly the same as me....she is my first, but i felt flutters at about 14 weeks....i am now 18 weeks and she kicks everytime i sit down, she is like a crazy baby, wriggling and jumping around.....i had a scan 2 days ago and she was literally doing roly polys and grabbing her legs with her hands and wriggling them around, so i totally know where youre coming from!

All i can say is, at 8 months its gonna be interesting....! x

i agree im almost 15weeks and our little one wont stop lol its kinda good tho knowing its kicking

Thats awesome I'm glad I'm not the only one. lol. I can't really pin point a time my little one is active it's kinda random. It's like he/she gets a little burst of energy every so often and just is a wiggle worm. Then is chill for a while.

Yeah, I knew baby moved alot, but I didn't realize until the scan how much baby is actually moving. Kinda weird.

Lol when I showed my OH the video of my ultrasound, he said it was actually weird to see the baby move and what not. and that it was in me. I agreed. I can't wait until he actually see's the real thing when we go in to find out the sex next month. It'll be amazing.

i was feeling little bits of movement till 20 weeks and now the past week he dont leave me alone its funny hes kicking all over the place mostly when i am trying to sleep lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->