Will anyone Sway?

ask86

Leia's Mama
Reaction score
I have been thinking a lot about it and I REALLY want another girl... so I have been doing some research on gender swaying and will probably start making diet/supplement adjustments soon... Will anyone else be swaying for a particular gender?

Hiya :wave:

I tried swaying before we did iui, when ttc naturally. I have 3 girls and really want a boy.

Will try dieting and sups in 2016 for when/if we ttc in 2017 (its still in the air as the twins are only 5months)

Will you also be using the chinese calendar?

I think I will look at it but I think diet and supplements and timing are more influential... I guess I would be ok if it didn't work and I end up with a boy but I still really want to do everything I can to try for a girl :pink:

Hi I've got 2 boys and would love a girl when we try in a few months, is there any tricks that can 'sway' that why?? Xxx

Hubby wants to sway girl and I don't care either way. But I may sway just so that we can stop. I'm afraid he will keep pushing for a third if we have two boys. And I really only want two.

I will be! :wave:

I really want a little girl, and so does OH. We have nothing against boys, and would love to have a son one day too. But I already have so many anxieties about pregnancy and birth that if we have a boy first, I know in my mind I will be thinking, "And you have to do this ALL over again if you want a girl!" which I'm sure will make it seem even more scary. If we have a son, yes we will love him, but we just really want a daughter first.

I plan on using diet and supplements, timing (I want to do o+12 which is hard), and possibly pH testing if I can figure out how to do it. I've heard that swaying only tips the odds a tiny bit, but I'd rather do everything I can and then if we don't have a girl, at least I'll have tried! :flower:

I think I'll try to sway for a girl when we TTC again. I'm not sure if I'll tell my SO outright though because he has recently said he's nervous about having daughter due to boys/the whole dating thing when she's older. :laugh2:

With my first, I really didn't have a preference. My son was a surprise pregnancy and imagining all of the scenarios of life with a little boy or a little girl just thrilled me. Now that I have a son, though, I would love to have a girl. I'll still be happy if my next baby ends up being another boy...but I think I am definitely going to look into swaying a bit.

Hi! We will also be swaying for a girl. I'm glad that I had a boy first, DS is so sweet and I know that he's going to make such a great big brother but my heart is longing for a :pink: this time. Our sway is probably going to be pretty loose, nothing super strict as we don't want to stress too much about it and then end up not pregnant at all. We'd just be happy to have another healthy baby, the swaying is just to increase the odds of having a girl a little bit. I think I will want 3 children no matter what we get next time but it would be nice not to have to worry about swaying for the last child if we have one of each the first 2 times. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->