• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Will/Did You Buy a Baby Walker?

We used one for 2 months only from 7 to 9 months. Once he started cruising at 9 months we didn't use it anymore.

My lo has used a walker since just before 6 months, and she still LOVES it. Sjes crawls and cruises along furiniture now, but its still allows me some respite, because our living room is too small for a baby jail or travel cot, so it allows me somewhere safe to put her if I need to pop to the loo or do something!
She is soo fast in her walker now and follows me around the house in it!
I think if you are sensible about it and dont leave them in it for ages at a time, they are fab, as long as your lo likes being in it- which she does x

Can i be really thick and ask why they are illegal/dangerous ????

https://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/cps-spc/child-enfant/equip/walk-marche-eng.php

Thankyou but OMG....who would let there LO be at the top of the stairs or in the way of dangerous ' items in a walker !!??

Miller is in the living room ( hes only 7 mnths so doesnt go far anyway ).....but even if he came to the kitchen he cant reach the top surfaces ??

I dont get it ????

I won't buy one. Not because of the stairs thing, but they force a baby's hips into an unnatural position and can cause problems with walking. Obviously it's fine as long as use is limited. The physio who treated my daughter's hip problems was very against them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"