Will i defo be classed as high risk?

phantomfaery1

Mum to Marshall + 1 angel
Reaction score
I had quite a few complications in my last pregnancy and was high risk then, i know i prob will be again just wondered if anybody had similair issues and what precautions (extra scans etc) they had in there second pregnancies :

Small for gestation/lack of growth
Low liquer(waters) volume
Induced at 37 weeks
Emergency c section
Thin uterus
Baby jaundice
Group b strep

Ok it looks worse when written in a list lol

My last pregnancy had all of these except c section and jaundice(well he did but I just marathon nursed So they wouldn't make me formula) I had group b with my first 2 but I've never been considered high risk to start I've had preterm labor twice as well, but they still don't ever do anything extra unless they see a new problem with the new pregnancy, I don't know if any of that will help lol but hopefully!

I was told the minute you've had a section you're instantly high risk. I had an emergency c section and I'm high risk x

My first child was IUGR so with my second, and third I was instantly classed as high risk and under consultant care with growth scans.. luckily my second pregnancy was fine but its a good job they reached the high risk to my 3rd because she’s also IUGR (picked up at 28wk growth scan).

At least being high risk you know you’re being monitored more closely!

Just had midwife app and i am high risk coz of iugr and section x bit gutted but atleast i can try for a natural birth and can book a c section if i change my mind x thx for the advice girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->