Will I hear the heartbeat at 15 weeks mw appointment?

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I've got my appointment tomorrow, and can't for the life of me remember what happens on this one.

I'm presuming it's just a normal check-up, but will she try and find the heartbeat or is it too early for her?

Not sure what they are like in other hospital but I had a scan around then and it was just a scan no heartbeat. I got to hear it in my normality scan yesterday which is normally about 20 weeks for people. Mine was 23 weeks as it was that busy there.

We heard the heatbeat for the first time at around 12 weeks.

I heard my LO's heartbeat at 11+3 weeks with the doppler at my doc's office...so I hope you get a chance to hear it.:hugs:

I would think they'd at least try :D I had a 13 week and 16 week appointment and at 16 weeks the heartbeat was loud and clear

MW listened to the heartbeat at my 15 wk appointment:D

I had my 16 week appointment 2 weeks early for some reason, and I got to hear Bubba's heartbeat (it was lovely! :D) though M/W did say we might not find it. Good luck! xx

Yeah I would have thought they would try and listen - I heard mine at my 16 week appointment. x

good luck at your appointment!!
we heard Bubba's heartbeat at 12 week appointment, so they probably will try!
Exciting stuff! :D
xx

I heard her at 14 weeks. Its beautiful, you'll love it.

Thanks everyone. That's something to look forward to tomorrow! :happydance:

Yea i think you do hear it at mine she also took bloods at 16 weeks for the triple test x

I would think its your 16 week appointment just a few days early hun :) . They listen for heartbeat offer you the triple blood test etc . Have fun . xxx .

they can pick up heart beat at 7 weeks ive heard through other people on here, but they have been for early scan when had m/c before.

Well, I heard the heartbeat!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

140 BPM and sounded like a train! :happydance:

Also had my bloods taken for the triple test. I thought it was best to be prepared at my age. No matter what the results say, there's no doubt about us going ahead with this pregnancy, but we just want to know as much as possible. Got to go back in 2 weeks for the results.

Thats great, best sound in the world!!

Glad you had a good appointment x

glad you got to hear it, my mw tried y'day but couldnt keep hold of it because lo was moving! plus i have a very strong therefor loud placenta apparantly and it was drowning it out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->