Will it drive me crazy either way?

S

scrubgrub

Arrgh! I'm seriously going crazy this month. I think I'm probably going to have a visit from the :witch: soon, but not knowing is driving me up the wall.

So I'm thinking, I'm just going to buy a cheapie tonight, test tomorrow am. And if it's :bfn: I can just calmly sit and wait for the :witch: versus, poking the BBs and feeling how tender they are. Or trying to figure out if I'm sick feeling from the greasy onion rings I ate or because I'm sick sick. Or if I'm dizzy because I've been working too hard, or if because I'm :bfp: dizzy. Well you get the picture. But then will I still be the crazy person I am :blush: and still hope that the cheapie is wrong cuz I tested to early :dohh:

:muaha:

wonder how many dpo u are hun ? i always try n test day b4 af (if i know when i O then its easier to know when af is due) but there as been times ive tested and af aint been due for a wk! and ive done neg hpt every day till af arrives and that does my head in more,as i just want af to cum2try again!! i wud much rather c af than a bfn,cos then ur already in2 ur next cycle :) GL anyways

As a serial POAS pusher.

:test: :test: :test: :test:

Wishing you lots of luck :dust:

LOL . . that would probably be me huh?! I'm thinking it was around the 9/10th. But I never quite found the eggwhites, just lots of watery stuff. :blush: I'd say TMI but this is BNB. Prolly should update my ticker.

yes but watery cm is known as fertilite aswell...plus just cos u dont see the EWCM dont mean u didnt av any! i rarley see it,but get watery cm around O, if u get af this mth i wud get some opk test to pinpoint O day hun and/or start charting as the day u O ur temp drops that morning :)

yes that's how I'm taking it. Ahh why not test. Last month I was super good and didn't test at all! I deserve the treat ;)
If the :witch: comes this month I'll start testing etc. For now I'm assuming O at CD 15.

oh sry didnt see ur ticker...was that there when i posted the first post ?!? lol

no. You got me to update it. I think it looks better thant the stupid fish anyway. :witch: must be coming. I've just downed 4 mini snickers bars (or 5 I'm not counting)

Not due AF til thursday week and I've just downed a pack of peanuts, a giant caramel swirl, and 2 bags of m&m's so not necessarily mean AF is on her way.......... ;) We can have a SAVAGE MUNCHIE when we want to ;)

LOL I was teasing. I'm an Executive Assistant to a CEO... he causes most of my binging. Like the 3 mini twix bars that I shoved in my mouth consecutively after talking with him. I look preggers, but it's all stress fat!! I need to join one of those I just had a baby and need to lose the weight groups on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->