Will pushchair/travel system prices get slashed AFTER christmas?

KamKol

Mother of one
Reaction score
Boxing day and New Year sales...?

I'm not after anything extravagent...a graco travel system would be the ideal.

Should I wait?

I am wondering the same but then I am holding off buying anything till the sales start but I have a feeling most things wont be reduced as they are always wanted but prams I think should as summer prams will be coming out. I have no idea Im am just rambling lol

I just saw a piece on CNN in US that it's a waiting game both customers and stores are playing. Stores are trying to get as much $$ before slashing prices to 50% and customers are waiting for 50% off markdowns. Just got an email from Toys'r'us, that they are having 50% off sale tomorrow/lowest prices of the season. But again that's in US.

Also you can get it NOW if you see a good deal before Christmas - do not unpack or lose your receipt and return it within 30 days when/if you find a better deal right after Christmas :)

I asked the lady in Mothercare the other day if the system I want will go down in price and she said no - although they might be bringing out sale vouchers generally so might be worth waiting!

Graco are sometimes on sale in Smyths toy stores- not sure if they'll have the one you want, but might be?

Hubby and I are waiting for the exact same thing!!!

We want to buy the Maclaren XLR, which is currently on sale now (only £30 off), but will wait and see if we can get a slightly better deal after Chrissy. Same with the cotbed too!!

Fingers crossed...bring on the sales!

Yep me too, bring on the sales so I can shop, shop, shop!

I wouldnt say they would be 'slashed' but its worth waiting to see if theres 5 or 10 % off. I am doing this with all clothing bits
Also look on kiddicare, I got over £300 off my maxi cosi travel system a couple of months ago

I don't think they tend to slash prices on travel systems, cots etc, as these are items that people always need which is rubbish :( will be great for clothes and stuff tho. xxx

Look on ebay, i got 2 near enough brand new prams inc car seats and one with carry cot, for under £300!! That was for the pliko pramette, and the luna truffle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->