Will someone please look at my chart??

mcwhmm

Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4b5dcd/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Is it normal to have such a high temp rise after ovulation at 6 dpo? The only thing I have been charting is temp and I haven't been taking OPKs or really tracking CM either.

Is it likely that I ovulated??

Your chart is a bit strange....hard to say for sure when you O'd?! Did you not have any wet or Ewcm this month?do you typically O around that time?

This is my first cycle after getting af after a Mc and I've never charted before. I didn't chart cm, but did notice some days of watery, but didn't know for sure as we BD'd and I know sometimes after that I feel that way anyways due to spermies and I don't remember what day I recall that. From what I have always heard though, temping is the most accurate way to check ovulation? There were also a couple days that I forgot to temp which may be throwing off the chart, but all the recorded temps are at the same time

I'm not a charting pro but I agree with FF, it looks like you ovulated on cd 15. The jump in temp today could be anything from a random high temp or the start of a triphasic chart. Just keep charting your temp and lets hope tomorrows temp brings some more clarity. Good luck!

Hmmmm.... I think it's possible you Od on one of the days you forgot your temp..... It's hard to say though... Maybe you should just see what your temps do over the next couple days? If they stay high, then I would think that would be your post o temp range...? I don't know though, I've only been temping for 5 cycles and my charts are never the same and have zero pattern.... Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"