Will the doctor put me on Clomid?!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by branham22, Nov 15, 2011.

1. branham22

branham22 Well-Known Member

I have my first doctors appointment tomorrow morning to talk to her about helping me get pregnant.

Here's my TTC summary:
    I was on the depo shot for 1 year. I have been off since last November. I started TTC this past March. I did not get my first period after coming off the depo until this past May. And that period lasted all month. I did not have a period in june and in july and august I had a normal period. It is now November and I haven't had a period since august and I'm still not pregnant. My cycles are so messed up!
    I have tried taking my basal body temp, checking my cm, and using ovulation test strips. And no success!

At what point did your doctor put u on Clomid? I would like to get on it but I don't know if my doctor will let me. Please help!

2. MrsC8776

MrsC8776 Mom to twin girls!!

Hi I didn't want to read and run. I'm sorry I don't know anything that would help you but I hope things turn around for you and the Dr. puts you on what you might need. Good luck!!

3. carelove07

carelove07 Well-Known Member

Your doctor my give you provera first to jump start your cycle the first round and have you chart your first cylce. But if you period doesn't come naturally or you don't ovulate...then most likely your officially be put on clomid.

4. Helena_

Helena_ Well-Known Member

I agree with carelove. just go in there and show her that you know your stuff

5. branham22

branham22 Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies! I'm so nervous! I've been trying for 8 months and im getting discouraged

6. Elfi19

Elfi19 Well-Known Member

My doctor put me on Clomid but i have iregular periods and gave some perscription to help me start my periods. but the weird thing is that i havent started my period after i was done taking the Clomid.