Will the doctor put me on Clomid?!

branham22

Reaction score
I have my first doctors appointment tomorrow morning to talk to her about helping me get pregnant.

Here's my TTC summary:
I was on the depo shot for 1 year. I have been off since last November. I started TTC this past March. I did not get my first period after coming off the depo until this past May. And that period lasted all month. I did not have a period in june and in july and august I had a normal period. It is now November and I haven't had a period since august and I'm still not pregnant. My cycles are so messed up!
I have tried taking my basal body temp, checking my cm, and using ovulation test strips. And no success!

At what point did your doctor put u on Clomid? I would like to get on it but I don't know if my doctor will let me. Please help!

Hi I didn't want to read and run. I'm sorry I don't know anything that would help you but I hope things turn around for you and the Dr. puts you on what you might need. Good luck!!

Your doctor my give you provera first to jump start your cycle the first round and have you chart your first cylce. But if you period doesn't come naturally or you don't ovulate...then most likely your officially be put on clomid.

I agree with carelove. just go in there and show her that you know your stuff

Thanks ladies! I'm so nervous! I've been trying for 8 months and im getting discouraged

My doctor put me on Clomid but i have iregular periods and gave some perscription to help me start my periods. but the weird thing is that i havent started my period after i was done taking the Clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->