Will the midwife listen to heartbeat at 16 week appointment?

Kmx

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
I havnt heard the heartbeat at any appointment or scan and was just wondering if she will listen in. The appointment is on Monday.

Yes she will listen to babies heartbeat at 16 weeks thats why i first heard mine :)

hi im from scotland too my midwife told me that i wouldnt listen for the heartbeat until my 22 week appoinment x

Depends on the area I think. Was hoping to hear the heartbeat at 16 weeks too, got a Doppler instead : P

I'm not sure as at 16 weeks I was under obs rather than midwife. They didn't but appointment after I asked them to they should if u request it whether they want to or not.

Did at mine, had to pretend to be really excited cos I didn't want to admit I'd got a Doppler and had already heard it lots!!

I know I'm in another country, and so things might be different, but I just had my 16 week recently and they listened to mine. Heck my MW even checked for it, and found it, at my 12 week appointment. But again, I am in another country and that might mean a difference.

You could always ask and see?

I hope they do I got mine on monday too..
Xxx

She did at mine (barely caught it so if she does but can't find it don't be scared). It depends on what area you're in though. I had to wait until I was in labour ward at 20 weeks to hear the heartbeat.

Yes, they listened to mine at my 15/16 week appointment :)

Didn't at mine but my friend did at hers and she's just in the next town. If she doesn't maybe just ask and see if she will! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->