*Will UpdateNEWPIC's Until Defo+ or AF-Need Eye's Please! pretty sure I have line eye

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
**** I plan on testing everyday from here forward. I will update with new photo's daily until I get a blazing Positive or AF shows**** Stay Tuned- New Pics- 6.22.16-8DPO, (to be continued)

I am currently 7DPO. The top test in the pic is a regular 25miu wondfo, which I do not see anything on. The bottom (blue handle) test is a Lab test strip, that is 10miu. I, of course starred the test down as the time went by as if I could "will" a line to appear and as I was waiting, I could swear I could see something coming up in the test area. There was def. something there. As it dried it became even more apparent, although still quite faint, a "true squinter" lol. But in person it has color, like a purple tint to it, it is the same width as the control, and is solid up and down, not wavy or splotchy like it's dye run or something. Yesterday evening I got HORRIBLE cramps that I ended up having to take OTC's for. They went away and haven't come back, but later that evening when I did my normal CM/CP check, the CM was creamy but something just looked a little "off" about it, so when I wiped it on the tp, I inspected closer and it was a very very light pink! I haven't had any actual spotting or anything like that, just that weird pink CM. Then this morning I had a temp dip but it didn't go all the way to the cover line. I just checked my CM again and CP, and it's not pink anymore but it's does have a little teeny bit of brown in it, and the CM is like a creamy/ew with some white streaks in it. I don't know. Let me know what you ladies think.

Attachments

• Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 037 Original Upload3.jpg
    Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 037 Original Upload3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 48
Oh, and for the last few day's I have been having very mild cramping on my left lower abdomen, but nothing painful enough to take anything for and it comes and goes.

That's the test I was talking about! EkkKkkk ;) I'm cautiously optimistic about it. It's still VERY early. But the bottom test is an actual Lab test and is 10mIU, the top is a regular Wondfo 25mIU-which I was expecting to be negative, but was kind of using it as a "control". I did one of the lab's yesterday too and at 5DPO, and they are both starkly negative (totally what I figured would happen, lol) and they have stayed that way, with no detection of any kind of "evap" on either of them. I was kind of doing them as a control as well to see if after they sat for a while a line would come up, but so far so good ;) It's my chart that is freaking me out, though, with the temp dips. And the pink CM yesterday that has turned to dark red/brown and white streaked creamy/EWCM.....I'm not sure what to think.... I have been getting dizzy spells for the past few days which is totally unlike me, though.

I see something on that blue test but tweaking sometimes can make tests look positive when they aren't. Keeping my fingers crossed for you though and will be stalking for an update :)

I see what you're talking about on that bottom test! Fx'ed for you!

I see something on that blue test but tweaking sometimes can make tests look positive when they aren't. Keeping my fingers crossed for you though and will be stalking for an update :)

That photo isn't tweaked at all. it was taken in indirect sunlight, with no filter on the camera (an actual nice camera with changeable lenses, not a phone) and it was not altered in anyway after uploading it. It is as close to the "real life version" of it as it could possibly get ;) And the Blue one is the one that I was talking about. The top one is a regular wondfo pt that is 25mIU, which I totally expected to be negative. the blue one is an actual laboratory test that is 10mIUI. I kept the wondfo in the pic bc it helped show the line better, bc of the contrast of the line next to a completely neg. test. I'm being cautious about it, bc I had a cp last cycle, but I having a hard time not getting a little excited about it lol. My other test, in the same brand are starkly neg from 5 and 6 dpo, they are still neg with no evap too day's later. Hoping that's a good thing. And it came up within the time frame, it just got easier to see the longer it sat. I so wish that hcg rose faster!! But after the cramping I had yesterday, and then the pink tinted cm hrs afterwards and the temp dip this morning, I'm wondering if it was actually bc of implantation, which to my knowledge I didn't have with my daughter, but I also didn't find out I was preggers with her until I was already almost 9 weeks along! Thanks for the finger crossing, though. Hoping that I will be able to show a nice progression on this thread for you ladies. I will be testing everyday (maybe more than once :blush: ) from here forward ;)

I bought several of these OSOM test's after reading numerous reviews that they never had evaps or false positives. EVEN if the line showed up after the normal 10min window, it is supposedly still considered a true positive. These tests have been backed by numerous ladies blood beta's and have showed a faint line for beta's all the way down to numbers like 5-7! That's crazy. According to what I've read, if your blood beta is very low, then it takes a while for the line to come up (to give it at least an hr, which this line was within that time frame) and the further you get along, the higher your blood beta, the quicker the line will start to appear and darken up. So does anyone have experience with these? Should I be getting excited? It didn't develop this line on 5dpo or 6dpo. there was a very very faint, even fainter then this one at 7dpo, and this is today's at 8dpo. I'm not sure what to think....

Attachments

• 8DPO- OSOM's, SurePredict, Calgene, and Comparison's to 7DPO 034 OSOMORIGINALUPLOAD1.jpg
    8DPO- OSOM's, SurePredict, Calgene, and Comparison's to 7DPO 034 OSOMORIGINALUPLOAD1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 8DPO- OSOM's, SurePredict, Calgene, and Comparison's to 7DPO 034 OSOMINVERTUPLOAD1.jpg
    8DPO- OSOM's, SurePredict, Calgene, and Comparison's to 7DPO 034 OSOMINVERTUPLOAD1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 25
I see it on the bottom one! :) I used those tests before and got a positive at 7dpo!!
I thought I was crazy but nope after a few days the line just kept getting darker! Good luck! Can't wait to see more pics!

I see it on all of them (but the wondfo which I wouldn't see it on) I'm saying BFP! FX'd!!

I see it! I think those are super sensitive. Another ttcer mentions that occasionally she pockets one during her gyn visits lmfao. She said so eyeing hilarious like consider it part of my copy :rofl: I have free urine tests anyway... I'd rather just do them myself haha

I see it on the bottom one! :) I used those tests before and got a positive at 7dpo!!
I thought I was crazy but nope after a few days the line just kept getting darker! Good luck! Can't wait to see more pics!

okay, this gives me hope, because, I was really starting to think I might just be crazy and seeing "something" bc I want to so badly. They are supposed to be really good, and super sensitive tests, which with you I guess that proves what they claim, hopefully that is the same with me. Did you ever get evaps with them or false +'s? They're called like Clungene or something like that. I also did a surepredict and a wondfo 10mIU that both were completely neg on yesterday, but I can see a shadow of something on them as well, it just won't show on camera, I've tried for like the past hr with not a whole lot a luck so I just gave up. But then I glanced at the OsOM and saw that, and was shocked bc all the other one's I've been taking don't have anything at all them, except a teeny shadowish line on the one I did yesterday. This one is more noticeable then the one from yesterday though. Still not convinced. But hopeful :flower:

Eek! Your latest test looks great! Looks like an early :bfp: ! Can't wait to see the progression :)

I bought several of these OSOM test's after reading numerous reviews that they never had evaps or false positives. EVEN if the line showed up after the normal 10min window, it is supposedly still considered a true positive. These tests have been backed by numerous ladies blood beta's and have showed a faint line for beta's all the way down to numbers like 5-7! That's crazy. According to what I've read, if your blood beta is very low, then it takes a while for the line to come up (to give it at least an hr, which this line was within that time frame) and the further you get along, the higher your blood beta, the quicker the line will start to appear and darken up. So does anyone have experience with these? Should I be getting excited? It didn't develop this line on 5dpo or 6dpo. there was a very very faint, even fainter then this one at 7dpo, and this is today's at 8dpo. I'm not sure what to think....

oh wow!! I wish we had these in the UK!! Ive just looked to see if i could buy from over there and get them shipped and it would cost me £52 plus £17 delivery :cry::cry:

I really do think that could be an early positive though hunni so good luck xxx

oh wow!! I wish we had these in the UK!! Ive just looked to see if i could buy from over there and get them shipped and it would cost me £52 plus £17 delivery :cry::cry:

I know a lady on eBay that would probably more than happy to send you some of them. She's actually who I got mine from and she sell's them in small quantities for great prices. She would probably be willing to work with you on the shipping costs as well. Let me know if you would like me to help you get in contact with her ;) And thank you. I'm still not believing it though. I'm pretty sure that until the line is dark enough to take a pic and show well, or I do one of my digi's, I'm still not going to be convinced. We will see what happens. I have all kinds of tests, FRER's, CB's, Equate two liners, Osom's, acumeds, wondfo 10miu, wondfo 25miu, calgene's, bluecross, and I probably forgot a few of the brands. lol. I went on a shopping rampage last month. :blush: So I'm not sure what to keep testing with. I still think it's pretty early to be getting nice line's so I don't want to waste my more expensive tests if they aren't sensitive enough to pick up anything.....We will see how the next few day's go. Really trying not to excited, bc they are just so faint, but it's getting harder now. lol

I know a lady on eBay that would probably more than happy to send you some of them. She's actually who I got mine from and she sell's them in small quantities for great prices. She would probably be willing to work with you on the shipping costs as well. Let me know if you would like me to help you get in contact with her ;) And thank you. I'm still not believing it though. I'm pretty sure that until the line is dark enough to take a pic and show well, or I do one of my digi's, I'm still not going to be convinced. We will see what happens. I have all kinds of tests, FRER's, CB's, Equate two liners, Osom's, acumeds, wondfo 10miu, wondfo 25miu, calgene's, bluecross, and I probably forgot a few of the brands. lol. I went on a shopping rampage last month. :blush: So I'm not sure what to keep testing with. I still think it's pretty early to be getting nice line's so I don't want to waste my more expensive tests if they aren't sensitive enough to pick up anything.....We will see how the next few day's go. Really trying not to excited, bc they are just so faint, but it's getting harder now. lol
Oh my gosh reallllllyyyy!????!! I would love that!!!! Thank you!

Ohh I bet that bfp will be here soon! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"