Will you find out the sex?

clarabella

DH, DD & 2 cats!
Reaction score
we didn't with my little girl, and i loved the surprise of it. Was asking dh the other day if he'd want to find out this time and he said that he would like to know this time round. His reasons for wanting to know are that this baby will be our last one, and he would like to know what it is so as he can get over the disappointment if it's a girl, and be happy on the day he/she is born! Charming! He didn't mean it nastily, he just said that if we have another girl, he's never going to get his wee boy, and so will be disappointed at that, more so than having another girl, iyswim!

So, i think we will be finding out.

Anyone else?

I actually didn't mind either way hubby says he doesn't want to know, wants a surprise - I don't know if I can wait 7 months to find out - but he wants to wait so I guess we're waiting

hubby wants to know, i am not bothered, we are planning a big family so not really bothered, i kind of like the idea of the surprise, but since i dont feel strongly either way and hubby does than i guess we will be finding out!

My OH wanted to find out and I persuaded him that you don't get many surprises in life... I'll be happy either way and he wanted to know for organisational purposes!

We plan to find out. We really dont mind either way, it would just be nice to know. Its my 1st child, and oh already has 2 children, he has 1 of each.

Yes we want to find out, we found out last time and got everything prepared, with blue clothes, bedding etc...i just need to know :lol: !

This is our last bubba, with my other's i never found out...But i am finding out in 3 weeks what sex this one is :)

We'll be asking .... This is our first, and we both strongly feel it's a girl, so we'd like to know if we're right!

We found out with our DS and were going to leave it as a surprise this time, until we went for our scan and saw bubs, now we will be finding out :D I like to be organised!

We definately will be finding out. When my best mate found out what she was having I realised how much easier it was to be organised once she knew! So we'll be doing the same :D Cant wait!!!

Nope e've always said it should be a surprise. This is our first and we don't strongly want one or the other so we're keeping it as a surprise. Maybe with future pregnancies we may find out just to be more prepared but Yellow is my favourite colour so i'm happy! :)

We both want to find out ! I cant wait will ask on my next scan on 4th June :happydance::happydance:

Yep, we'll definitely be finding out! I figure that knowing the sex will allow me to get a LOT of stuff done/bought ahead of time so that I won't have to worry about it after the baby is born. I don't want to have to buy everthing in unisex colours, etc.

My husband said the other night that he feels like it will be a girl...but I have a strong boy feeling!

Oh noooooo, really don't want to find out! When I gave birth to my DS, just seeing the look on his dad's face was worth it! And this is my new partner's first, so he's wanting the surprise just as much as me. I think it just takes a little bit of the magic away somehow when you know.

I was adament that I wanted to find out a few weeks ago but now I'm not so sure. My mum feels that you shouldn't know and I think her voice in my head has got to me! If I could choose the sex then I would like a girl, so she thinks I'llbe disappointed if I find out, but she thinks that if I wait until the birth then I really wont care what sex the baby is after however many hours of labour.

Still torn, maybe I'll just try and sneak a look at the scan :)

i wanted to find out with my first child and it was good as it was easier to prepare for the birth ie clothes, the nursery etc. this time round though i don't want to know. My OH is in between and i don't know if i will just cave in at the later scan and ask what it is! I would love a wee boy and my OH is desperate to have a wee boy so if i am told it is a wee girl i know it doesnt change how i feel i just worry he will be more disappointing where as if we wait till the birth and he see's this wee baby he wont care what it is! dilemma!

I deffinatley want to know. I can't wait to find out!!
I feel as though there will be enough excitment when I give birth that I won't need the suprise of the sex as well. And I really want to be able to buy all the right things in advance.

I don't mind if I have a boy or girl but OH would like a boy and I think my Dad would too. I have 2 sisters, no brothers and both my sisters have a daughter each so there really is no boys!!

We don't want to know until the big day. Neither of us has a preference of a boy or girl, and it is our 1st so we're keen to keep it a surprise until the last minute!

We have been taking bets on who thinks boy and who thinks girl though! So far i think girl, OH thinks boy, OH's best friend thinks girl and all the old wives tales point to a boy! No one else has decided what they think so far.

I don't mind as long as we get to 40 weeks and all goes well. We won't be having a baby dressed all in white though, as that is one of my big bugbears at work! We'll be getting creative with colours! Especially since...

Yellow is my favourite colour so i'm happy! :)
...ME TOO! :happydance:

Nope we are leaving it as a nice suprise :D

Im still in limbo on this one!!!! DH didn't want to find out and i did now he is leaning to wanting to find out and i am starting to think i would be nice to be surprised!! I have no clue what we are doing right now!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->