Will you find out the sex?

We definitely want it to be a surprise...and I'm hoping that wanting to find out what it is will help motivate me during labor!!

Where I used to live (North London) you were not allowed to find out the sex at an nhs scan! but we paid to have a sexing scan at a private clinic at 25 weeks - it only confirmed what I already knew - a boy! we even got a scan pic of his lil privates to prove it (bless).

I want to find out this time too - but should be able to at the normal nhs 20 week scan as I have now moved!

I want to find out but OH doesn't.

I guess we'll wait and see how we feel at the scan in many weeks time!

we definately will be finding out! would love a daughter, but like everyone else as long as baby's healthy it doesn't matter.

I'd like to find out because I would like to decorate the nursery, and buy things that are either pink/blue rather that go with neautral colours!

:hug:

me and my partner are finding out .. i would like to have suprised but i never like any of the cream or white ECT things i want to no if i need to buy :pink: or :blue:

i dont mind whick sex i get as long as it is happy and healthy .. got a feeling im having a boy tho :shhh:

Where I used to live (North London) you were not allowed to find out the sex at an nhs scan! but we paid to have a sexing scan at a private clinic at 25 weeks - it only confirmed what I already knew - a boy! we even got a scan pic of his lil privates to prove it (bless).

I want to find out this time too - but should be able to at the normal nhs 20 week scan as I have now moved!

I live in North London and what you said is true. I was not supposed to find out the sex of my 1st baby but the sonographer told me anyway. He asked if it mattered which sex of the baby, we said we just wanted a healthy baby but we would like to know. He then told us that we were having a girl.

This time, I am sure we won't be able to find out the sex of this bubba unless we see that sonographer again! I would like to know so I can organise things. We will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->