Will your baby be...

Amaya_Jordan

My Name is Danielle!
Reaction score
Taking your last name or your boyfriends...???
(Obv. for those who arent married)

I wanted my baby to take my boyfriends last name...
but my sister wants me to wait until we get married, and now im all confused on what to do.

Btw Acevedo is my boyfriends last name which i have in my signature, if you were wondering LOL!

Kenneth has my last name. My boyfriend and I weren't married at the time and I wasn't sure if we would ever get married. We broke up a few months after Kenneth was born, so I'm happy Ken has my last name now! :D

Kenneth has my last name. My boyfriend and I weren't married at the time and I wasn't sure if we would ever get married. We broke up a few months after Kenneth was born, so I'm happy Ken has my last name now! :D

My sister was in a similar situation...she wants to make sure i dont regret them having his last name...but me and him are already talking about marriage idk...taking one day at a time...for now all im worried about is the health of my little one!!!

My baby will have my OH's last name as no matter what he/she will always be my oh's kid

Me and my OH's baby is going to have my last name until we get married.

Baby will be taking his name, even though he is my boyfriend and we do hope to get married, even if it doesn't happen i'd like her to have his name. :) liked the idea of a double barrelled name but it doesn't work well with our names together. So she will be _____ Jeffreys instead of ______ Ryan. :) xx

my OH's. no matter what happens between us it's still his kid.

Just noticed you plan on calling your LO Arianna if its a girl. :)

My LO is also an Arianna ALSO with two middle names, one of which is marie...so good name choice :thumbup:

my OH's. no matter what happens between us it's still his kid.

Just noticed you plan on calling your LO Arianna if its a girl. :)

My LO is also an Arianna ALSO with two middle names, one of which is marie...so good name choice :thumbup:

My OH and I love the name Arianna-Lynn. We think it sounds sooo perfect together. We wanted to pick an italian name because my OH is italian.

Both of my kids have my last name. That being said, my OH and I have been together for four years and he's the dad to both of them but we decided it would make the most sense for the kids to have my last name until we get married since, technically, I have full custody of them right now (not that it really makes a difference since we live together). We figured if we did break up that it would be easier when the kids went to school and stuff if they had the same last name as me.

We were discussing marriage before Aiden was born, but felt it was a good idea to give them my name "just in case."

My OH and I are getting married this summer and once we do, it should be pretty simple to chance the kids' last names. We just have to fill out some paperwork and pay a fee.

My OH and I came to this decision together, so maybe you should talk to your OH and see what he thinks. Then you can decide on something together. :)

We're actually hyphenating LO's last name: Noseworthy-Smith. (OH-me)

It's lengthy but I couldn't imagine not sharing LO's name - especially since even if we do marry, I plan on keeping my last name.

My baby will have his last name, we don't really talk about marriage because I know that he thinks it's too early! But hopfully one day!

The only way that i would want him to have my last name is if my bf breaks up with me and at the same time chooses NOT to be the father he SHOULD be.

ex. not paying child support , wanting to see him etc.

But he would never do that!

I'm not a teen, but I'm 21 and I feel I can relate a lot more to you guys than older parents. The baby's getting my OH's surname - we want to be married anyway before the baby comes along, but due to money problems and difficulties with my family (my dad is currently not speaking to me, he didn't like me moving out and buying a house with my OH when I was 20 and he was further horrified and has been nothing but negative about us having a baby), that's gone on hold - when we get married I really want my family there.

My LO has my OH's last name and I wouldn't change it even if we did break up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->